Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I notice that foids behave better with me if I’m rude to them

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
An example would be one foid who never really talked to me but one time when she asked for my seat I gave her a dirty look and said “no go sit somewhere else” or something cuz I was in a bad mood she started acting more friendly to me after that and started asking me questions and shit in class.

Did you sense any fear in the laughter? Could be out of nervousness/anxiety like they're thinking "please don't kill me haha teeehee".

Did you sense any fear in the laughter? Could be out of nervousness/anxiety like they're thinking "please don't kill me haha teeehee".
Yeah, the same reason women coom when raped, they have a better chance of survival complying with threats than denying them. Its also why they probably like abusive guys

Yes it's a very known fact they are atracted to dark triad men that can hurt them.

Beta nice guys =losers

No I don’t think I sensed any fear and what laughter

Yes it's a very known fact they are atracted to dark triad men that can hurt them.

Beta nice guys =losers
Yea tbh but I don’t think she liked me she was just more friendly to me

Foids love getting beaten

Yea tbh but I don’t think she liked me she was just more friendly to me
Of course not.She realised the fact that you are a men stronger than her and behaved according to it.In a primitive society she would have been scared by you ,it was just her instincts kicking in.

Yeah, the same reason women coom when raped, they have a better chance of survival complying with threats than denying them. Its also why they probably like abusive guys
Probably the ones with the trait who liked strong and violent abusive guys survived in the wild and the ones who didn’t died off so human foids evolved to like abusive guys

I noticed that too. When I go to the supermarket and I sound more friendly the female cashiers are much more dismissive,
but when I look more neutral (I have resting angry face) talk less nasally and Im more dismissive, they smile more n stuff.
I also noticed that when Im more assertive with my mother, she respects me more. She is constantly shit-testing me and when I get "whiny" about it or back down the insults just get worse, but when I scream at her and walk closer to her and it looks like I will hit her, she backs down and is actually nicer to me. Every foid hates submissive men and being friendly usually is a sigh of being complicit and submissive. Foids want to be used, abused and commanded.

Last edited:
I noticed that too. When I go to the supermarket and I sound more friendly the female cashiers are much more dismissive,
but when I look more neutral (I have resting angry face) talk less nasally and Im more dismissive, they smile more n stuff.
I also noticed that when Im more assertive with my mother, she respects me more. She is constantly shit-testing me and when I get "whiny" about it or back down the insults just get worse, but when I scream at her and walk closer to her and it looks like I will hit her, she backs down and is actually nicer to me. Every foid hates submissive men and being friendly usually is a sigh of being complicit and submissive. Foids want to be used, abused and commanded.
What do you think about darktraidmaxxing?

What do you think about darktraidmaxxing?
It can help, atleast to some degree.
But to change your whole personality and nature for foids is fucking gay.
Especially when foids find out you just did it to impress them, they will think you are a giga cuck.

women hate weak and cucked men

If you play your cards right you might get laid. Don't let this opportunity go to waste.

they only respect violence, dominance, and genetics

If you play your cards right you might get laid. Don't let this opportunity go to waste.
It’s already gone it happened months ago

Maybe try to escalate it? Next time she asks for your seat punch her in the face :feelshaha:
2nd semester started we have different classes now but maybe on another foid :feelskek: JFL. But nah I wouldn’t do it cuz it’s a really bad idea XD.

Last edited:
I'm very happy to see that all of the comments here understand what's happening beneath the surface.

I was summoned to threads many times on this site. I assumed it was solely to recount my experiences.

I see:

CC11

CC12

CC13

Foids are disgusting, everything about them is backwards (evil).

I've had something like this happen to me too. At work there was a foid who clearly hated me and didn't like me, probably found me ugly and disgusting. The only times I spoke to her were work related and because I had to. Then one day she had to talk to me about something and I was so pissed off at her that I just ignored her and that seemed to annoy her but she never made disgusted faces at me anymore.

:chad::banhammer:. Foids hate me even more when I'm rude with them, like they get infuriated from the fact that a subhuman dares to retaliate against them.

Bullshit if I’m rude to them I know for a fact those whores will make a scene and start fucking attacking me.

:chad::banhammer:. Foids hate me even more when I'm rude with them, like they get infuriated from the fact that a subhuman dares to retaliate against them.
Are you perceived as physically weak?

Are you perceived as physically weak?
I was talking about my experience from elementary school, so yeah back then I was perceived as weak. I haven't talked to a single foid once I hit puberty, but if I was rude to them, they would probably call the cops:forcedsmile:.

Too late too. One thing for sure is I won’t try it around girls with a certain hairstyle or features
Blue hair or land whales

I was talking about my experience from elementary school, so yeah back then I was perceived as weak. I haven't talked to a single foid once I hit puberty, but if I was rude to them, they would probably call the cops:forcedsmile:.
Fair

Blue hair or land whales
No not blue hair I’m talking about ghetto hairstyles like the braids along with long fingernails and ghetto eyelashes. You can tell if a foid is a ghetto whore & land whales as well ofc but usually the ghetto ones

Shit tests??? Darktraid??? Stop falling for borderline redpill crap.
Bullshit if I’m rude to them I know for a fact those whores will make a scene and start fucking attacking me.
ER, Adam Lanza and others never got any form of female attention. OP is deluded.

Shit tests??? Darktraid??? Stop falling for borderline redpill crap.
It won’t attract them to you but it will get them to treat you better according to my experience.

It won’t attract them to you but it will get them to treat you better according to my experience.
Studies on Darktraid theory don't take looks into consideration and even when they do, they hold it as a constant variable.

In those studies, foids were asked to rate equally attractive men. Darktriadmaxxing only works when you are already physically attractive. IMO, being overly aggressive to foids only makes them want to befriend you.

Last edited:
An example would be one foid who never really talked to me but one time when she asked for my seat I gave her a dirty look and said “no go sit somewhere else” or something cuz I was in a bad mood she started acting more friendly to me after that and started asking me questions and shit in class.
Can confirm a middle school bitch used to make fun of me until and i verbally abused her then she started acting normal

Foids are subservient hostile to their inferiors and bootlickers to superiors

Same with my history... the less I care about a woman, the warmer she is to me. Ignore a woman, she'll try talking to me more. But when I show any care for women... she'll back away and get disinterested. It's a big reason why I've given up with women.

I’ve also noticed that if I completely ignore the young Stacy at work for like 2 days, at some point she will come talk to me.

Foids love when someone is rude to them, because they are weird creatures, but only to some extent.