Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I not only deserve a girlfriend, im owed one

Noobcake

Noobcake

Recruit
★★
As a taxpayer and contributing member to society, the government owes me a girlfriend. Intimacy is a basic human need like food, shelter, etc.. Why doesnt the UN get involved or something. Not to mention that a woman's only purpose is sex/reproduction and since men can do everything better than a woman beside giving birth. Every man deserves a woman.

You deserve absolutely nothing love. Maybe health care idk

IncelTears BTFO

sorry you are not entitled to women

Razzberri said:
Ban this femoid mods.

You must forcefully take what is rightfully yours. Even if she kicks and screams.

Razzberri said:

thot be-gone

Good observation. Every man is owed a woman, and every woman is owed a man.

But, no. Everyone is sifting in and out of relationships like it's a harem.

There is approximately 1:1 ratio of women to men yet here we are still incel

Razzberri said:

Go away you fucking nigger.

I cannot help the cringe when these "the government should solve my problems" shit comes up. Specially because because I know this is often coming from people who declare themselves conservatives.

Noobcake said:
As a taxpayer and contributing member to society, the government owes me a girlfriend. Intimacy is a basic human need like food, shelter, etc.. Why doesnt the UN get involved or something. Not to mention that a woman's only purpose is sex/reproduction and since men can do everything better than a woman beside giving birth. Every man deserves a woman.

T H I S

H

I

S

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back