Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer see things

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
I can only see myself and my needs. I am a robot with a program. The willpower generator overloads by reason of nature

there's no real reason to see anything else as a subhuman, most foids and other cucks/normies/Chads looking down upon and seeking to use you anyways

there's no real reason to see anything else as a subhuman, most foids and other cucks/normies/Chads looking down upon and seeking to use you anyways
This is by far the stupidest notion that is unfortunately to common in incel circles. When you're incel, literally no one gives a shit about you and is dead set, including other incels, to extract vital resources from you like vultures in heat. When you're in this condition, you have to completely give up any idea of humanity and morality and genuinely realise the foreign and subhuman nature of any slightest hint of threat or aggression until it is completely subjugated and beaten into your slave.

This is by far the stupidest notion that is unfortunately to common in incel circles. When you're incel, literally no one gives a shit about you and is dead set, including other incels, to extract vital resources from you like vultures in heat. When you're in this condition, you have to completely give up any idea of humanity and morality and genuinely realise the foreign and subhuman nature of any slightest hint of threat or aggression until it is completely subjugated and beaten into your slave.
indeed

just have sex theory