Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer nate higgers

averagefreak

averagefreak

Waiting for info.
-
I used to be racist against blacks, but they are actually cool. I got close with some of them, and they were cool and showed me all about rap-ing and R&B and stuff. I think they are cool now.

All blackcels are my homies now.

@Nate Higgers

@Love Niggers

Blacks are okay. They’re violent and will just harass random people for fun, but none do that to me after gymmaxxing.

All incels together as one

Sickening blmers are mentally disturbed

“Behavioral patterns among groups don’t exist because I met some individuals that are exceptions to the rule”
- every ‘ex-racist’

“Behavioral patterns among groups don’t exist because I met some individuals that are exceptions to the rule”
- every ‘ex-racist’
ive never said that

well i used to be racist, and im not now
If that’s the case, whether or not you’ve gone and said this statement:
is irrelevant, because it’s obviously what you consciously or subconsciously thought when you decided to “leave racism behind.”

Race realism is like the blackpill. It always comes to collect. Those who choose to relax and live in ignorance of the truth are due to be culturally enriched one day:

- every ‘ex-racist’
:yes:
well i used to be racist, and im not now
This is one of the few places, if any, I've met non-Whites I can get on with: it's just the majority of the ones I've met irl are more insufferable compared to our normies, not to mention they lower the overall QOL which ofc affects me.

If that’s the case, whether or not you’ve gone and said this statement:

is irrelevant, because it’s obviously what you consciously or subconsciously thought when you decided to “leave racism behind.”

Race realism is like the blackpill. It always comes to collect. Those who choose to relax and live in ignorance of the truth are due to be culturally enriched one day:
race realism = racism? 100% of the time?

I don't think hate itself is inherently a bad thing. It just depends on your motive and reasoning for hating something or someone. And whether or not it's justified.

race realism = racism? 100% of the time?
So you were a “blacks would succeed if they got rid of their degenerate culture”:soy: type of ‘racist’? Or do you believe that innate differences in biology and potential exist between the races, but we’re all equal ‘cause… reasons..?

I don't think hate itself is inherently a bad thing. It just depends on your motive and reasoning for hating something or someone. And whether or not it's justified.
Hatred is the purest emotion; it’s the prime mover of mind and muscle towards survival behind only survival instinct itself. I agree that unjustified hatred is bad though

I agree- I don't hate Niggers because I watched FOX/CNN like normgroids do & saw some mugshot of a Blackcel: I've just observed traits which a large amount of them exhibit, both online & IRL, which correlates with stats.

I will ofc avoid Black areas, dislike their "culture," be resentful about the economic shit that favors them, etc. but I know that some decent ones(such as a few here)exist.

@zerozerozero

So you were a “blacks would succeed if they got rid of their degenerate culture”:soy: type of ‘racist’? Or do you believe that innate differences in biology and potential exist between the races, but we’re all equal ‘cause… reasons..?
racial differences are simply reality. acknowledging observable facts does not automatically make me """racist"""

and no, blacks as a whole will never"succeed" in the same way whites do, because on average they are significantly less intelligent. does this view make me "racist"?

There is a difference between blacks and niggers

You know what happens to those who relax... be careful

I hate everyone already so much that it's hard to hate niggers even more.

Pull that bbc out of your ass and come back to mind. :soy:

- every ‘ex-racist’
Why though?

It's not like all blacks are rapists and criminals. There is nothing wrong with being black, they are just misunderstood.

Why though?

It's not like all blacks are rapists and criminals. There is nothing wrong with being black, they are just misunderstood.
because MUH NIGGERS!!!!!!11!!1!1!!

The well behaved ones that dont act like literal apes are good

I used to be racist against blacks, but they are actually cool. I got close with some of them, and they were cool and showed me all about rap-ing and R&B and stuff. I think they are cool now.

you derve to be banned lmao, around blacks never relax

It’s a shame the 99 bad niggers give the 1 good one a bad name,

Im not into rap. But I cant really be racist. For one Tai Cruz makes some good ass music. Fuck Chris Brown though. Pitbull makes good music and is actually way different from how he depicts himself on his music. Horro or H09909 as they type it makes the ultimate black air force music.

Honestly i hate sheboons way more than nigger males.

- every ‘ex-racist’
IKR, so dumb. It's not like niggers will collectively stop committing the majority of violent crime because you made a black friend.

racial differences are simply reality. acknowledging observable facts does not automatically make me """racist"""

and no, blacks as a whole will never"succeed" in the same way whites do, because on average they are significantly less intelligent. does this view make me "racist"?
Yeah, that's racist despite being a statement of fact. Normies will tell you that the soyentific consensus is that race doesn't exist, therefore blacks can't have a lower IQ due to genetics. They'll say it's bad schools, poverty and lack of role models that makes them have low IQ.

Good for you. You should thugmaxx with them