Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I no longer like shooters

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
:feelstastyman: They can't force their kids to be vegan, the same way you can't impose them a religion. Many parents teach their sons to be bluepilled just for them to end up in an incel forum :feelshaha:. And even if their kids go vegan they still have to drink, shower and shit
People can be healthy on a vegan diet. If the parents are feed their kids healthy nutritious food, what’s wrong with it? 135 people could take a shower with the amount of water it takes to produce a pound of beef

LMAO @ being an animal lover. Animals are meant for food, nowadays people worship them.

I don't really care about hurting animals but if these shooters did then whatever.
Sick fuck

So the reason you are against human shooters is because they hurt animals? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I am only against the ones who abuse animals cuz they are probably just pschos unlike bullied and ostracized lonely men

you're a retard. imagine giving two shits about animals dying. they literally kill each other with sharp teeth everyday
It doesn’t give us the reason to torture and abuse them ,they are doing it naturally unlike humans

It doesn’t give us the reason to torture and abuse them ,they are doing it naturally unlike humans
????????????????????

what makes animal abuse "not natural"? Also, what difference does it being natural make?