Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I no longer like shooters

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Not skinned alive but definitely abused, housed in shitty factory farming conditions, pumped full of fucked up hormones, artificially inseminated to breed as much as their bodies could allow, etc. Surprised youve never heard of this

Im not promoting animal abuse dipshit, im just saying dont get in a moral outrage about it when you objectively contribute to more animal suffering than a psychopath torturing one animal. Either be consistent or stfu. You contribute to the torture and rape of thousands of animals over the course of your lifetime, just because of your preference for the taste of meat.

Youre the one who needs to grow the fuck up and get off your high horse and quit this moral outrage bullshit pretending like youre more moral than anybody else in this fucked up dog-eat-dog world. Oh noessss muh animalrinos :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Fucking foid behavior you virtue signaling degenerate
Foid behavior??? I call it the right behavior , don’t call normal sane person behavior foid

This is so cringe, Your mad and don’t like mass shooters because they abused “ animals” when they were younger, and who cares your so pathetic rn
When they are young??? I did bad stuff too but I’m grown out of it, you’re the one who’s pathetic and evil

So I can’t be a nice hero here? Eat shit and gtfo to your pscho killer websites
Hero for who? The people that despite you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Go look in the mirror, you forgot where you at.

The people that despite you
Please think about talking stuff,I hate people in general mostly , I’m just helping non human life ,I never said I’m a hero for humans ,I’m for non human innocent lives

Fuck people who despise me I hope they die

Please think about talking stuff,I hate people in general mostly , I’m just helping non human life ,I never said I’m a hero for humans ,I’m for non human innocent lives

Fuck people who despise me I hope they die
Fuck those animals they only live because of their use to the food chain otherwise, they would all be dead already. :feelsYall:

did ER really hurt animals?

Fuck those animals they only live because of their use to the food chain otherwise, they would all be dead already. :feelsYall:
No most animals aren’t inherently evil like normies, you seem retarded

"matter for me" Swallow this reality pill real quick, no-one care about you. :blackpill:
What reality you talking about I already know and my thinking is the right one while yours is sick and pschotic

What reality you talking about I already know and my thinking is the right one while yours is sick and pschotic
Like you said your thinking is right, but only to you. :feelsYall:

Lets see how long this "hero" will live for. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I will live as long as decent people like me remember me as a 21st century philosopher ,I was here before you and will remain when you are gone

I will live as long as decent people like me remember me as a 21st century philosopher ,I was here before you and will remain when you are gone
If your existence is merely measure on this site then, you will be known as nothing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Muh animals :feels:
If anything that makes them more based

Muh animals :feels:
If anything that makes them more based
No you sick normie humans deserve it cuz they want us dead but animals only want love and aren’t inherently evil like normie s

Animals are a good starting point :feelshaha:
Dude don’t be like evil normie s we are the good ones they are the sick evil ones this is not funny

I was joking btw. Sometimes I beat dogs because they fuck foids (in roblox)
Beating wild evil dogs are based tho, don’t joke on all animals

Also, if you need to hunt it's different. You don't get pleasure from killing an animal, you need to eat
Yeah that was my point also thanks man

No we’re not and you cannot be certain they aren’t treated in a good way
They’re locked up in cages and slaughtered in order to be able to produce mass quantities to feed everyone

If you need to eat that's fine, schizos kill for pleasure
You eat for pleasure too. You could eat things that don’t involve murdering animals but you like the taste please of their dead bodies

ye animal abusers should be gassed. I still love normpuke massacres.

You eat for pleasure too. You could eat things that don’t involve murdering animals but you like the taste please of their dead bodies
Humans need meat, that's why we have canine teeth. It's easier now since I don't have to hunt but someone else needs to do the work. I blame sex havers breeding like rats, the resources are not enough so we have to overexploit the Earth to satisfy our needs. By not having kids I know I'm taking as little as possible from nature. We're a fucking plague tbh and most people are fucking retarded, I wouldn't mind a plague of based people.
Veganists and environmentalist are joke to me, incels are the ones who truly respect this planet since we won't get to reproduce :feelsthink:

LMAO @ being an animal lover. Animals are meant for food, nowadays people worship them.

I don't really care about hurting animals but if these shooters did then whatever.

Humans need meat, that's why we have canine teeth. It's easier now since I don't have to hunt but someone else needs to do the work. I blame sex havers breeding like rats, the resources are not enough so we have to overexploit the Earth to satisfy our needs. By not having kids I know I'm taking as little as possible from nature. We're a fucking plague tbh and most people are fucking retarded, I wouldn't mind a plague of based people.
Veganists and environmentalist are joke to me, incels are the ones who truly respect this planet since we won't get to reproduce :feelsthink:
There’s tons of plant based athletes who don’t eat any meat. canine and front teeth are designed to bite and tear into things like fruits and starches and the molars are for chewing up. The best thing to do for the planet is stop eating meat. All the deforestation to feed and raise cows, all the water it requires, all the methane cows produce, all the animals poop and waste, it’s much more efficient to grow crops to feed people instead of having to grow so much crops just to feed one cow

There’s tons of plant based athletes who don’t eat any meat. canine and front teeth are designed to bite and tear into things like fruits and starches and the molars are for chewing up. The best thing to do for the planet is stop eating meat. All the deforestation to feed and raise cows, all the water it requires, all the methane cows produce, all the animals poop and waste, it’s much more efficient to grow crops to feed people instead of having to grow so much crops just to feed one cow
The main point is that I don't get pleasure from killing animals.
Also, If I wanted to go full carnivore for the rest of my life I'd still waste less resources than a veganist who has kids.

i like them tbh

So the reason you are against human shooters is because they hurt animals? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The main point is that I don't get pleasure from killing animals.
Also, If I wanted to go full carnivore for the rest of my life I'd still waste less resources than a veganist who has kids.
If it’s not good enough for your eyes, why is it good enough for your stomach?
It takes over 1800 gallons of water to produce a pound of beef and 25 gallons to produce a pound of wheat. So if you have 2 vegan kids, you will still be using less of earths resources than just you as a carnivore

If it’s not good enough for your eyes, why is it good enough for your stomach?
It takes over 1800 gallons of water to produce a pound of beef and 25 gallons to produce a pound of wheat. So if you have 2 vegan kids, you will still be using less of earths resources than just you as a carnivor
:feelstastyman: They can't force their kids to be vegan, the same way you can't impose them a religion. Many parents teach their sons to be bluepilled just for them to end up in an incel forum :feelshaha:. And even if their kids go vegan they still have to drink, shower and shit