Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never went to prom

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Just hit me today. That i never went to prom. I'll never get a chance again. Its over. I wish i could have went and had a date and got laid at the end like the movies and not be a virgin before I left HS. Being able to smash that prime time 17-18 yr old pussy. Ill never have prom pictures with my suit on with the boys and holding a girl in a group photo. No what ill remember is how I was at home playing vidya. Watching anime or jerking off that night:feelsrope:

Yeah neither did i.
Make that four.

I had an absolutely depressing fantasy of wanting to magically wake up attractive and cool at even 20 or 21 and managing to go with some high school senior or something. Makes me feel like shit I never went. Should of at least crashed it or something to of made it memorable.

I never went to any function of my school. It's fucking suifuel to go there watching thots and cucks dressed as good as a billionaire and taking pics on their iphones with pout faces. Shallow degenerate society.

Me neither.

I don't regret it much though since I'd just remember everyone having a good time while I wasn't

I didn't go to prom either. Why is it a big deal? It's only enjoyable if you're a normie anyway.

Im glad we didn’t have prom in Australia when I went to highscool

I had an absolutely depressing fantasy of wanting to magically wake up attractive and cool at even 20 or 21 and managing to go with some high school senior or something. Makes me feel like shit I never went. Should of at least crashed it or something to of made it memorable.
I had hopes of being able to go the following year because I had to do an extra year since I was failcel and skipclasscel. So i basically had an extra year as a senior to get prime time JB and still fucking left with nothing and skipping two proms. God i want to rope

I don't regret not going in the slightest. What was I meant to do? Stand awkwardly, alone, in a corner, watching as people walked by and laughed at me, holding hands with their partners all night, enjoying life so much more than I? Then I get home, cry myself to sleep, only to wake up tomorrow and realize pictures of my ugly ass have been posted all over social media, by students laughing at the lowly subhuman manlet that dared to show up to such a prestigious ceremony of romance? JFL at that idea.

I watched Cabin Fever 2 instead. Not going to prom, I believe, set the tone for the rest of my miserable life. That night, bullies and other assholes took the cake and failed nerds such as myself slid even farther down. Four years later here I am living with mommy and daddy.

I feel you. I know so many people who got asked out but I never did, and not a single female liked me throughout high school. I just spent the night playing video games. Haunts me to this day.

if u went to prom, ur a fakecel

I feel you. I know so many people who got asked out but I never did, and not a single female liked me throughout high school. I just spent the night playing video games. Haunts me to this day.
You dont get asked out unless youre s normie. If incel youre done
Not really. If you went with a date youre fakecel

Honestly I've heard some suicide fuel stories about unpopular guys going to prom. I'm glad I didn't go.

I went, good times tbh. Just got blackout drunk

I didn't bother going to prom, I was friends with most of the Stacies and they told me it was shit anyway.

I didn't go to prom either. I didn't really want to go though tbh

Whats it like being friends with staceys? They never even went near me
They talk a lot, and most of it is incoherent, but they're usually energetic and fun.

Allahu akbar, u had to remind me boyo. The feeling will never come again, its legit over.

Why would you have wanted to go unless you're a failed normie?
Even now I regret a lot of things I didn't do as a teenager, but not going to prom was not one of them. No girl ever expressed interest in me whatsoever, I was acne riddled as a high schooler on top of my already ugly face, and I didn't have any sense of fashion back then either. Prom is one thing I absolutely do not regret not doing as a teenager, it would have just made me even more suicidal than I already was.

An incel has no business going to prom.

Why would you have wanted to go unless you're a failed normie?
Even now I regret a lot of things I didn't do as a teenager, but not going to prom was not one of them. No girl ever expressed interest in me whatsoever, I was acne riddled as a high schooler on top of my already ugly face, and I didn't have any sense of fashion back then either. Prom is one thing I absolutely do not regret not doing as a teenager, it would have just made me even more suicidal than I already was.

An incel has no business going to prom.
Doesnt mean they didnt wish they could

Doesnt mean they didnt wish they could
Why though, that's what i'm asking. Unless you're a failed normie who at one point DID have a chance with women because you're not at all incel due to genetics, there is no point in wanting to go to prom.

parents made me go. Asked a few girls to dance, got laughed at just sat alone to eat so i wouldnt be the 3rd wheel for my friends and their dates and hid in the bathroom

I dont get alchoholcels. But u do u

Sounds awesome. Too bad they wouldnt fuck you im guessing
I hit puberty really late and only started really developing when I was 16 (after you graduate highschool, here in the UK)

Why though, that's what i'm asking. Unless you're a failed normie who at one point DID have a chance with women because you're not at all incel due to genetics, there is no point in wanting to go to prom.
The whole point of my post was me wishing I had a date to go with. Not so much the act of going

I went to middle school prom, I was by myself the whole time.