Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never wanted to be pretty or tall

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Tldr: I wans’t interested in being good looking until I realized how important looks are to the world.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be many things: a snowboarder, a pilot, a race driver, a martial artist, a break dancer and much more.

However, being a male model or simply being that guy who gets admired for his beauty alone was not on my list. It didn’t appeal to me and seemed very boring and weird to me, like something a streetfighter villain or a weak background character would want.

I just wanted to be pretty enough to not be that ugly guy everybody hates and makes fun of.

Only as a teenager I started caring a little bit about my appearance and my style. Naturally, you become more self-aware as a teenager and you want to impress femoids. Even then, it was more about attitude than beauty – whether I had spiky hair or out of the bed hair, it was more to showcase my personality.

In fact, I actually didn’t try as hard as I could have, because I thought that I was already too good for many femoids and out of their league. And frankly, I did mog some femoids genetically. If everyone got their looksmatch, I could have gotten with some Beckies.

But as the meme from the bird documentary goes: “She may be plain looking, but she is picky”

Only now, as a blackpilled incel man, do I realize how important looks are, that being sub-8 means nothing but trouble and loneliness. And it’s the first time I desired to be pretty and tall.

And still not even for myself, but just to be able to live a normal life, be able to date at least an average femoid, to be respected and preferred, to get positive attention when I go to public places.

Oh, world, why must you be this shallow? Dumb looksmaxx trends you force me to follow.

streetfighter villain
SSFVega.png

If everyone got their looksmatch, I could have gotten with some Beckies.
Implying that your a failed normie. Then I get critized when I say that this forum is just a bunch of normies. Fuck you @Caesercel. Ban this cuck

Implying that your a failed normie. Then I get critized when I say that this forum is just a bunch of normies. Fuck you @Caesercel. Ban this cuck
Are you an NPC? Literally you're coded to just say "ban this nigga" the second someone says something you don't like.

Are you an NPC? Literally you're coded to just say "ban this nigga" the second someone says something you don't like.
Ban both these fags, fuck I hate these larping normies. @Caesercel
JoinedAug 7, 2023Posts608

We are talking about 3/10 or maybe 4/10 Beckies and I looked better as a teenager, I had nicer skin and denser hair. It was almost 20 years ago, goddang it.

world used to be a lot different in some ways, in like the 80s and 90s, maybe even very early 2000s

lookism was still a thing, but the world wasn't so small. like you said there were more people caring about stuff like Formula 1 races, space exploration, music genres that aren't just the #1 most popular thing, etc.
now it's all fucking non-stop looks and fake fame and fake status and sometimes a little politics, and caring about anything else just makes you a weirdo

honestly it may be completely over if those little shits in school didn't accept you when you were a kid.

the new society kinda just works that way, all the authorities and older adults are very hands-off, and allow femoids and bullies to do whatever they want.
and then when you grow up nothing really changes, like you will never find a space where suddenly everything is fair and logical, just the same shitty people who will continue the same games from school, of sorting people by how cool they are and making sure they don't interact too much with those on the bottom of the hierarchy.
this means that dumb kids in school have a huge impact on your entire life. all just because boomers didn't care to give a fuck.

@turbocuckcel_7000
Absolutely true about boomer teachers not intervening. Bullies could call me all kinds of names but god forbit I defended myself. This is where height would have been useful, didn’t talk about it anymore, because everybody here has a crap attention span and they will just say “dnr” to long posts.

Normie interaction is 100% about social status, nothing else, this is why some self-identified introverts don’t like small talk, because they fail to realize that the content of the dialogue doesn’t matter, just the fact that a dialogue happened. I shall make a post about this observation.

Yeah I feel you.

Once puberty started my life instantly went downhill. I think that's the point when your looks start to matter a lot more.

I honestly think I peaked in elementary school.

I wanted to be manly. But not ugly, of course.

I would've invested way more in my appearance if I knew how important it was. I guess I bought into the lies about how looks don't matter. It's one of those idiotic gaslights normies like to tell and some of us are actually autistic enough to believe. This is why you have to look at actions. Normies completely center their lives around looks

i never wanted to be a mogger. I just wanted to be attractive enough to find partner. :feelscry:

Hate to break it to you but sub 8 doesn’t exist.

Yeah I feel you.

Once puberty started my life instantly went downhill. I think that's the point when your looks start to matter a lot more.

I honestly think I peaked in elementary school.
My exact plight. Puberty wrecked me for the worst. I’d not be incel if I had my looks pre 12 years. Now I’m just so ugly :cryfeels:

Tldr: I wans’t interested in being good looking until I realized how important looks are to the world.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be many things: a snowboarder, a pilot, a race driver, a martial artist, a break dancer and much more.

However, being a male model or simply being that guy who gets admired for his beauty alone was not on my list. It didn’t appeal to me and seemed very boring and weird to me, like something a streetfighter villain or a weak background character would want.

I just wanted to be pretty enough to not be that ugly guy everybody hates and makes fun of.

Only as a teenager I started caring a little bit about my appearance and my style. Naturally, you become more self-aware as a teenager and you want to impress femoids. Even then, it was more about attitude than beauty – whether I had spiky hair or out of the bed hair, it was more to showcase my personality.

In fact, I actually didn’t try as hard as I could have, because I thought that I was already too good for many femoids and out of their league. And frankly, I did mog some femoids genetically. If everyone got their looksmatch, I could have gotten with some Beckies.

But as the meme from the bird documentary goes: “She may be plain looking, but she is picky”

Only now, as a blackpilled incel man, do I realize how important looks are, that being sub-8 means nothing but trouble and loneliness. And it’s the first time I desired to be pretty and tall.

And still not even for myself, but just to be able to live a normal life, be able to date at least an average femoid, to be respected and preferred, to get positive attention when I go to public places.

Oh, world, why must you be this shallow? Dumb looksmaxx trends you force me to follow.

Once the blackpill hits and you familiarise yourself with concepts like mogging you realise just how brutal the world is.

Why do you think that the Skibidi Scientist made himself larger using technology? He didn't like getting constantly height-mogged by taller Skibidi toilets, so he used his superior intellect to grow, probably getting grants from the Skibidi government by claiming that be just wanted to test the TV Titan's equipment and that he needed to grow to try them.

Once the blackpill hits and you familiarise yourself with concepts like mogging you realise just how brutal the world is.

Why do you think that the Skibidi Scientist made himself larger using technology? He didn't like getting constantly height-mogged by taller Skibidi toilets, so he used his superior intellect to grow, probably getting grants from the Skibidi government by claiming that be just wanted to test the TV Titan's equipment and that he needed to grow to try them.
Yes, the scientist is very important and I also think he created the small toilets that can mind control titans. He is friends with an undefeated giant toilet. But there seems to be tension among different skibidi factions. The hardcore militech toilets seem to have a problem with the giant and the scientist.