Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never understood why Foids care so much about height.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Foids caring so much about a man's height is honestly so fucking dumb... Especially when it is something that cannot be controlled. Those same foids who hate and mock short men 24/7 then cry and complain at men for not wanting to date obese landwhales or single mother sluts. Which are two things that can be controlled. Unlike height.

Foid logic 101: 5 ft 11 = "short"
6 ft 0 = "Tall"

You can thank (((Hollywood))) and (((sports))) for that. I think attraction to tall height is purely (((cultural))).

I don't think any of foids opinion even matter in real life. Each and every foid is fckin dumb bipolar sub human garbage who haven't achieved any shit in human history till date..If it wasn't for some cuck men in 20th century who gave them privileges , they would have been untying our shoes in evening after a long day of hard work :feelsclown:

Foids caring so much about a man's height is honestly so fucking dumb... Especially when it is something that cannot be controlled. Those same foids who hate and mock short men 24/7 then cry and complain at men for not wanting to date obese landwhales or single mother sluts. Which are two things that can be controlled. Unlike height.

Foid logic 101: 5 ft 11 = "short"
6 ft 0 = "Tall"
It's based on biology. Being tall meant that you had enough to eat during infancy and adolesence in ancient times.

it was men that have choosen foids due to their feminity and short cute stature. tall foids most likely could be trannys so in order to avoid such scenario men picked short cute foids. nowadays its about status where the foid could show her tall partner and get validation.

it was men that have choosen foids due to their feminity and short cute stature. tall foids most likely could be trannys so in order to avoid such scenario men picked short cute foids. nowadays its about status where the foid could show her tall partner and get validation.
I actually do not care about a foids height. I like both short and tall women to be honest.

Bigger, taller males always signal higher survival value adn are therefore more desireable.
It's like that in almost every living species on earth.