Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never talk to my family

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
It's not like we don't get along the few times we meet up but I can never bring myself to actually ring them. Hell, even message them.

But I think it's not healthy that my one conversation a week is with my support worker, who is getting paid to talk to me.

I'm just a loner I guess but the hole just gets deeper.

I am dependent on Neetbux and living with my parents they don't talk to me only scream at me

It's not like we don't get along the few times we meet up but I can never bring myself to actually ring them. Hell, even message them.

But I think it's not healthy that my one conversation a week is with my support worker, who is getting paid to talk to me.

I'm just a loner I guess but the hole just gets deeper.
Mine just kept pestering me to join events where i just sit there and stare at the person infront of me then they get annoyed, Ok where am i supposed to look then? I hate having someone sit infront of me.

I am dependent on Neetbux and living with my parents they don't talk to me only scream at me
I'm on government neetbux living independently (but in house share).
Mine just kept pestering me to join events where i just sit there and stare at the person infront of me then they get annoyed, Ok where am i supposed to look then? I hate having someone sit infront of me.
Events me.

I only talk with my father, mother, occasional brother, the rest might as well be dead, I just had a call with my grandmother it lasted all of 10 minutes despite her being like a parent to me, seems like I got too distanced this past few years

I'm on government neetbux living independently (but in house share).

Events me.
Well this was related to dinner, The part where everyone is a sexhaver and have hobbies and relationships except me, Occasionaly i get the question, When will you have little ones? I usually say i dont know maybe in my 30s.And then the conversation drops Sometime they continiue it, When am i gonna get to be an uncle to your offspring? I still dont know i respond.

I've been slowly cutting my family off. I've been reminding them of all the shit they've done to me growing up.

I only talk with my father, mother, occasional brother, the rest might as well be dead, I just had a call with my grandmother it lasted all of 10 minutes despite her being like a parent to me, seems like I got too distanced this past few years
Yeah this decade the distance got bigger, especially cos my mum died.
Well this was related to dinner, The part where everyone is a sexhaver and have hobbies and relationships except me, Occasionaly i get the question, When will you have little ones? I usually say i dont know maybe in my 30s.And then the conversation drops Sometime they continiue it, When am i gonna get to be an uncle to your offspring? I still dont know i respond.
Oh like having formal dinners together? Yeah that would be a bit much.
I've been slowly cutting my family off. I've been reminding them of all the shit they've done to me growing up.
Fair enough.

My family started to act weird around me as I grew older. They can sense my lack of pussy :feelsrope:

My family started to act weird around me as I grew older. They can sense my lack of pussy :feelsrope:
Mine clearly know I'm inkwell cos I never have a gf to show, but it never gets mentioned. And this kinda drives me a bit crazy in itself. I can't just pretend I'm normal year after year, with never a gf to show ffs.