Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I never realized how big of a difference 6 inches of height make. 5’6” next to 6’0”:

I hate being a 5’6 manlet

Just looks awkward.

5'6 is a manlet to foids for sure. Hell even 5'9 is short to foids. But I would say that 5'6 to 5'9 is the cut off range. Anything below that and 97+ percent of foids automatically don't consider you.

5'3 to 5'5 and thats turbo manlet territory.

Look at michael chandler in MMA. Dude is 5'8 which is 2 inches taller than the 5'6 guy in OP's video. But its still manlet height territory.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Uqnc-51zc

Guy on the left is a cuck. Imagine volunteering to get brutally mogged on social media.

This is the reason I wear lifts that boost me from 5'8 to 5'10 when combined with tennis shoes. Even a small difference helps.

guy on the left fwhr mogs the right

No clothes for your short, stubby legs.

For me it's the opposite feeling... 5'6 seems midget tier but that guy looks pretty normal to me, even next to that tallfag

Hes not an incel tho

Nobody gives a fuck about what the video was originally about (clothes). This is just a mogging.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back