Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never realised how 'sex haver' is such a literal term

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
In the past, sex haver, to me meant if someone has sex they are now a sex haver. More like an opt in kind of classification. I know this place is called involuntarily celibate an' all but that just really hit me the other day. People can either be sex havers or not. It's so binary.

They go on about virginity as if all virgins can lose their virginity by choice. As if everyone is a vocel. Sex workers are their only legitimate option and that practice is illegal in some countries.

The Blackpill has magical predictive properties over how peoples lives turn out, it's incredible.

Last edited:
Yes; they gain a sense of superiority knowing they've ascended a certain peak, and simply either cope in denial about how they're actually equal to Chad now (and try to brainwash others who might be getting blackpilled into that sort of thinking), or decide what worked for them will obviously work for a 5'5 balding curry and choose a life of misleading countless nearcels to their doom with the redpill/bluepill... :feelsclown:

Though obviously I put all foids on that other side of us, even radfem """femcels""". :feelshaha:

There are so many things wrong with my body it's unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back