Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never picked up a girl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Like physically. I have never lifted a girl. I don’t know how heavy or light they are as I have never picked one up. Even in my more social blue pilled days I never asked a female “friend” if I could lift her. Really want to know what it feels like.

Last edited:
I never touched a girl

Bro I dont think any truecel has ever lifted a foid

I’ve picked up my mom if that counts.

I never few with a baloon around the earth

I never made eye contact with a girl

i was gonna bench press a girl

This must be an incel trait

I love picking up toilets and running them over.. in gta5

It doesn’t
Dude most people here haven't held hands romantically, literally picking up girls is out of the question.

And to answer your other query, they are heavy but not that. Its like picking up a 65kg bag but eaiser because the mass is evenly distributed. If you are gymcelled it shouldn't be a problem.

Like physically. I have never lifted a girl. I don’t know how heavy or light they are as I have never picked one up. Even in my more social blue pilled days I never asked a female “friend” if I could lift her. Really want to know what it feels like.
Me neither, but they are probably too heavy for me.

Sucks because I think girls really like a guy that is able to lift them

They are heavy and it gets worse when they giggle. It's just like cement but softer.

Good to know.
I never had a conversation with a girl that lasted over 5 mins long.

I never made eye contact with a girl
I know the pain

its-over.gif

same

I want to know what it feels like

I picked up two girls when I was working the door at a club. One of them puked on my shoes.

Bruh I never touched a girls hand :fuk:

I think the only times I've ever physically had contact with another female that wasn't my mom or aunt was during P.E when we had to do some stupid irish dance thing during the year, pretty sure they probably weren't thrilled about it.