Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never knew there was a canadian George Washington lol

B b b ut Lonelyus :soy::feels: B b b ut you are this and that, Dnr and keep coping, Your only fueling my postcount by arguing with me :feelzez: B b b b ut, Yeah what is it? You upset with me? Dont care, If my presence makes you uncomfortable, I will live to piss you off, Oh you dont like that? B b b b ut Lonelyus this and that? You still not done? We can keep arguing,Thanks for fueling my postcount :cool:

B b b ut Lonelyus :soy::feels: B b b ut you are this and that, Dnr and keep coping, Your only fueling my postcount by arguing with me :feelzez: B b b b ut, Yeah what is it? You upset with me? Dont care, If my presence makes you uncomfortable, I will live to piss you off, Oh you dont like that? B b b b ut Lonelyus this and that? You still not done? We can keep arguing,Thanks for fueling my postcount :cool:
Thats my signature, Dont wear it out now.

Thats my signature, Dont wear it out now.
200.gif