Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I never had no one ever

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★
17d 11h 16m
I never had no one ever and this is my most brutal experience to try to overcome inceldom.In the last year of highschool,last month of highschool actually i thought that it must be the time when i will ascend.I bought two tickets for a small rock concert and i decided to invite a girl to go with me.I barely knew 5+1 girls i had small talk with and i thought we had the same vibe and passions and that we could get along well.

The first one(short blue eyed blonde girl,my looksmatch if i am being honest) told me that she is busy and is sorry but can't go with me(she stayed at home cooking from what I knew from what she posted at the time).The second one told me that she already goes there and that we will see each other there (turns out she was the only one that didn't lied ).The third and the fourth girls were emo best friends and said that they had to learn a lot and i better did the same.I told them that this will only last a few hours and that we will fell very good, it's a life time experience.They said no finally and i left,even though one of them almost said yes but her friend turned her down.

The fifth girl was a fat weirdo with piercings that bumbled everytime and i thought this is my chance.(i need to admit i knew all those girls didn't had any boyfriends according to my only incel skinny friend that searched them better that FBI"his words").She said I'm sorry but i want to spend time with my boyfriend.:lul:Actually her boyfriend was a lot older than her and came later to pick her up with the car,so she didn't lied to me.They met two days ago at a party (no one invited me of course)and were already together and this cuck even gave her a gold ring that she showed me:lul::lul:.The last girl i wanted to invite was a tall stacy in my class(i knew her the best and she said that i am a good ,smart and funny guy ) the same height as me i left her last because i knew i had no chance with her.She said that she doesn't like this type of music but she somehow agreed to go with me because she didn't had anything better to do.I told her that we will go with my friend there and she seemed a little bit upset.When the concert took place guess who were the only ones present there?Me and my KHHV friend.Yes she didn't came in the end.The sad part is that we actually saw girl 3 and 4 there with some other guys and we ended up going home earlier.I should've listened to my friend,he didn't asked any girl to come with him because he knew no one wants to.EVERYTIME i am the only one that approaches girls with no results.:feelsree:
This is my most brutal try ever . What's yours?I leave you this song that resonates with how i felt at the moment.

View: https://youtu.be/lYjedww3fNo

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
21d 3h 31m
I barely knew 5+1 girls i had small talk with and i thought we had the same vibe and passions and that we could get along well.
Stopped reading here.

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★
17d 11h 16m
Girls 3 and 4 had glasses,braces on,acne,were 5 feet and at best a 4 on the face but were slim to make an assumption on how they looked like.Other than the stacy all the other girls were a 5 at best in the face.

Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
37d 1h 8m
>Talked to girls
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
114d 11h 51m
Mogs me at talking to people. I thought this was going to be a sob story that uve never talked to anyone.

JUST SHUT UP MOGGER!!!!

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
79d 3h 3m
absolute brutal, you would bee having good intentions , plan on having a good time but no foid wanst that, what they want is chad or tyrone to rearrange her guts and skull.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Admiral
★★★★
43d 38m
I also purchased two tickets when i was i high school.I was waiting for my crush but she never came.At least she could say that she is not coming.Also talked behind my back,i was beneath a worm for her.

DottKo334

DottKo334

JCWR
28d 14h 1m
I also purchased two tickets when i was i high school.I was waiting for my crush but she never came.At least she could say that she is not coming.Also talked behind my back,i was beneath a worm for her.
Brutal. We are all beneath a worm for normfags. Beta uprising when? :smonk::smonk:

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Admiral
★★★★
108d 1h 50m
Girls 3 and 4 had glasses,braces on,acne,were 5 feet and at best a 4 on the face but were slim to make an assumption on how they looked like.Other than the stacy all the other girls were a 5 at best in the face.
If your an incel however a stacey wont even talk to you let alone converse with you and nearly go to a gig with her

thats the difference

DottKo334

DottKo334

JCWR
28d 14h 1m
If your an incel however a stacey wont even talk to you let alone converse with you and nearly go to a gig with her

thats the difference
If you're an incel, a single try at interacting with a stacy will get you sexual harassment in the records.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★
7d 11h 59m
Never even began my friend:feelsrope:, but hey, at least you have the opportunity to talk to foids without them being disgusted by you

DottKo334

DottKo334

JCWR
28d 14h 1m
Never even began my friend:feelsrope:, but hey, at least you have the opportunity to talk to foids without them being disgusted by you
I use it as a weapon and target normies by just existing ruining at least a moment of their day with my disgusting and horrific subhuman existence.

GOIT

GOIT

Recruit
★★★
3d 38m
>Friends
>Compliments from women
Yeah kill yourself

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
63d 4h 14m
I cannot tolerate these obvious fakecels. Seriously the people in my city despise me because I have developed an appreciation for ethical principles rather than surrendering to the degeneracy established by popular trends.

I could try speaking to a girl but it would take her literally 5 minutes to deduce that I am an incel loser.

These fakecels need to leave.

Pikacel

Pikacel

Officer
★★★★
9d 13h 42m
KILL FOIDS IN MINECRAFT SKRAAA SKRAAA BOOM BOOM BANG BANG