Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never had my “ glow up “

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I never had my “ glow up “ phase like alot of people do I just continued to be sub 5 I never had a growth spurt in high like boys that age usually do my face never developed into a HTN face I pretty much stayed the same height and stayed sub 5 I was never meant to be conveniently attractive some men are born to be undesirable and I’m one of em it was over at birth

Same cuz of low t, but i did get better looking after i lost weight. Still needed the t though

Same, i look basically the same as when i as a 14yo, just fatter and uglier.

I did, mentally however.

Re: How efficient are one man teams?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138291385Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:31 PM CDT
Well, that would depend on the person entirely, the person's own time and ability effects whether or not they can effectively achieve their goal, various people have been able to successfully work by themselves without a team. In the end, it all comes down to whether or not you're able to personally handle the extra effort and time you may need to create projects since either way your trying to reach a specific goal.
Re: How efficient are one man teams?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#138292389Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:39 PM CDT
If you're referring to me then yes, I'm able to script in Roblox to an extent however I'm still working on improving my knowledge so I'll be able to extend my range of abilities.
Re: I really need help now.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139633273Tuesday, July 08, 2014 6:20 AM CDT
Alright, I'll explain to help you, Let's pretend that I have a bunch of Strings ranging from "One to "Five" and I want to arrange these in order and store them together, I would of course, create a table, NumTab = {"One","Two","Three","Four","Five"} However, what if I decide I want to find a specific string by searching directly through the table, well in this case, I will use a generic for loop to do that, I also want to find "Two". for i,v in pairs(NumTab) do if v == "Two" then print("Two has been discovered") end end To help you understand, "i" would be the numerical value or numerical order value of the "Child" in the table, while "v" would be the actual "Child" in the table. I just simply used an if statement to check and make sure that "v" was "Two" and not any of the other children. "Players" is really just a table and the "Player" is the child within the table, that's why it's possible to iterate through the "Players" table. You can read more about loops here, http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Loops

Later:

Re: please explain Data Structures to me
Moronism
Png

#183423334Friday, February 12, 2016 2:42 AM CST
If you would like to learn more about Computer-Science, consider visiting a more "official" website to gather proper information. Landau Notation/Big-O notation is designed for the purpose of allowing an individual to optimize/create efficient algorithms. Logarithmic functions are commonly used to measure the progression of algorithms. Time-Complexity focuses on the efficiency of an algorithm's operations within a certain limitation of time. Space-Complexity focuses on the memory resources used/allocated during said operations. It is a very interesting subject.

My glowup was my body after gym