Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never had a proper youth, now I never will

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Never had childhood and teenage experiences with friends my age. Now I'm out of school working IT'S OVER. I never established a social circle and too behind in the social game to form one. All my interactions are my middle aged coworkers with kids older than me. Seeing people my age hanging out together in public fucking hurts

I like the new profile pic. Really lets out your eyes.

I feel this. Oh, they'll tell you there's ways to make friends after college, but it's not the same.

Never had childhood and teenage experiences with friends my age. Now I'm out of school working IT'S OVER. I never established a social circle and too behind in the social game to form one. All my interactions are my middle aged coworkers with kids older than me. Seeing people my age hanging out together in public fucking hurts

It's not just social, but having friends and contacts helps you economically. I didn't realize how many people got GOOD jobs through networking and knowing the right people.

i think i'm going to hang up :feelsrope:this is so true it fucking hurts
nothing compensates for a lost youth, no amount of "maxxing" can turn back the clock and give you your life back

I did so poor with others I got yanked out of public school to do homeschooling

Attachments

• Iktfb.png
    Iktfb.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 74
Start visiting shooting ranges, practicing jiu jitsu, fishing, aeromodelling... You will get to know some people.

Start visiting shooting ranges, practicing jiu jitsu, fishing, aeromodelling... You will get to know some people.
the first suggestion sounds promising...

This is my biggest regret

Same op.
This is my biggest regret

It's not just social, but having friends and contacts helps you economically. I didn't realize how many people got GOOD jobs through networking and knowing the right people.

All I need is one garufurendo and the pain will go away.