Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I never had a gf but I am not an incel"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
When I hear r/ForeverAlone fags say this shit it makes me laugh because they cant be humble enough to admit their inceldom and it sounds so fucking stupid, its like saying "I am homeless but not poor" :feelskek:

Their weak and fragile minds can't withstand any kind of condemnation and discrimination.

Their weak and fragile minds can't withstand any kind of condemnation and discrimination.
They are trying their hardest not to hate foids, harder than bulking

Completely cucked and mentally enslaved.
If foids hate those Indian janitors and want them dead you may as well hate them back

When I hear r/ForeverAlone fags say this shit it makes me laugh because they cant be humble enough to admit their inceldom and it sounds so fucking stupid, its like saying "I am homeless but not poor" :feelskek:
They have to hide there inceldom or they’ll get suspended from reddit

They have to hide there inceldom or they’ll get suspended from reddit
They can come here anytime, provided they arent bluepilled cucks, which most Redditors are

I drink every day but I'm not an alcoholic.

reddit incels and blackpillers are not our allie’s. they need to be ridiculed and bullied.

Those retards are coping way to much to the point they don’t know what to do with themselves anymore. r/foreveralone fags are :feelsclown:

“I’m a multi-millionaire but I’m not rich bro”