Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never got invited to high school parties

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
When I was a junior in high school, a tall guy from my class sometimes held parties at his house. He invited the majority of our class, but not me. I was a fucking loser who never got invited to anything. During this time I also had a crush on a female classmate who was 5’1 and really cute.

One day I asked her out, and she rejected me. Not long after, the tall guy held another party at his house. And guess what. My crush made out with him. My heart broke when I found out. That should’ve been me. :feelsbadman:

Were you guys ever invited to high school parties?

brutal, that's femalo nature
in high school they never really made any parties but in college, students made a party every day and they would be dancing and partying to midnight.
i never got invited to any of them ever but i always was capable to hear them partying outside my room.

yes, but i just went there to eat Habib's goyslop and lay down on the couch :feelscomfy:

Nope. Situation a bit unique though. I went to a small private school in NYC and lived far away from the “party” kids.

I went to a special ed school essentially, so none were even being hosted

No, I wasn't close enough socially with anyone to even hear about most parties that happened. Completely invisible. :feelsjuice:

When I was a junior in high school, a tall guy from my class sometimes held parties at his house. He invited the majority of our class, but not me. I was a fucking loser who never got invited to anything. During this time I also had a crush on a female classmate who was 5’1 and really cute.

One day I asked her out, and she rejected me. Not long after, the tall guy held another party at his house. And guess what. My crush made out with him. My heart broke when I found out. That should’ve been me. :feelsbadman:

Either way u wouldve went there just to get mogged

Were you guys ever

Dang, that's brutal. I can't imagine how terrible that must have felt. I was never invited to parties at high school either, but having a crush reject me in such a brutal way did not happen.

Same thing happened to me, when refereimg to parties. Did I care? I stopped caring a long time ago.

Me either. High school party? Wtf is that? Kek

Sounds like me. While all the other kids ln my class always threw parties and drank alcohol i wasn't invited one single time

I was invited twice because the foids invited the entire class.
The first one I didnt go and my friend (also incel) went and they told me he had been alone, I should have gone with him tbh.
On the second one I didnt go either and I remember a slut that wasnt invited started talking to me on facebook asking me to give her my spot, just lol, i didnt do it btw but i didnt go either

I was invited twice because the foids invited the entire class.
The first one I didnt go and my friend (also incel) went and they told me he had been alone, I should have gone with him tbh.
On the second one I didnt go either and I remember a slut that wasnt invited started talking to me on facebook asking me to give her my spot, just lol, i didnt do it btw but i didnt go either
You should have gone to the parties and alcoholmaxxed

I went a high school party once, but it was only thanks to my chadlite cousin who I happened to be visiting. For most of the party I just followed around him like a dog and pretended to be a normie to no avail
I left as soon I saw my cousin who I thought I respected go upstairs with some foid to have sex

I didn't either I was made an outsider from the age of 5 back in 1999 it hasn't easy.

Don't be sad since many users here didn't. For example, I never got invited once to a high school party.

I went a high school party once, but it was only thanks to my chadlite cousin who I happened to be visiting. For most of the party I just followed around him like a dog and pretended to be a normie to no avail
I left as soon I saw my cousin who I thought I respected go upstairs with some foid to have sex
You should’ve alcoholmaxxed

never got invited to anything spent my entire senior year alone because I went to an independent study school

my brother threw a party when he was a senior, my dad made me clean up the aftermath of barf and broken beer bottles, i was seething while cleaning