Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never developed a personality

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Due to being socially rejected and shunned in my teens and early twenties, and constant familial abuse I was never able to develop an organic and natural personality and social skills. Even if I do get a foids interest she will lose interest in minutes because of my inability to socialize and hold a conversation. Other people just have that special something when it comes to socializing and I don’t have it. My looks obviously don’t help me either. Is there any way to get over this handicap?

Brutal no reply

Last edited:
When you dont get replies even on an inky stinky forum - well.. you are dead

Same mang. I got socially rekt growing up. Maybe I have autism? I don't know. I have never been able to connect with others. :feelsUnreal:

Same mang. I got socially rekt growing up. Maybe I have autism? I don't know. I have never been able to connect with others. :feelsUnreal:
Yup, and others make no effort to connect with me :fuk:

Yeah, in retrospect i shouldnt made this post, it made people respond to it
I'm kidding, listen carefully to the oracle and go back to your sleep now - it will all be one again.