Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I needed 2 years of blackpill to realize I'm ugly

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
I joined r/incels in 2017 but I needed to browse the incelosphere for 2 years to realize I'm too ugly to date a girl
I needed 2 years to get rid of the bluepilled optimist mindset that told me things like: "you are definitely above average, you have some appeal on women, that skincare routine will increase your SMV, bodybuilding will make you attractive, wearing shoe lifts will make you mog everyone, your mandible is not recessed, etc"
I needed 2 years of involuntary celibacy to realize being 1 inch above the average height shown on www.tall.life won't help me in finding a girl.
Is two years too much to swallow the pill and face the hard truth?

Now you can make fun of the bluepilled past me, but think about how many desperate ugly or short bluepilled incels exist in real life: they all think they will find a woman sooner or later,
does't matter if they get zero matches on tinder,
doesn't matter if they get continuously friendzoned by acquaintances,
doesn't matter if girls ignore them on Instagram,
doesn't matter if they go clubbing every week to pick up girls but every saturday night they go home empty-handed,
doesn't matter if they orbit and simp dozen girls and none of them gives them IOIs

incels of normie world will never give up, as long as their mother tells them "you are a pretty boy, you will find a girl eventually"

It just took me 25 years to fully accept the truth, that no woman will ever want to be my lover.
And yes 99,9% of truecels are yet bluepilled.

If you think about it, the amount of work your psyche puts into protecting you from the truth is enormous and that's a feature I appreciate about the brain.

It just took me 25 years to fully accept the truth, that no woman will ever want to be my lover.
And yes 99,9% of truecels are yet bluepilled.
yOu'Re stiLl aLoNe bEcAuse yoUve ChOsen to gIve uP sweaty :soy:

It's the most difficult thing to accept. It's in our DNA to always believe we have a chance and to go out trying.

It's the most difficult thing to accept. It's in our DNA to always believe we have a chance and to go out trying.
And it's the same DNA that decides our future as well

Really? I just looked in the mirror for the first time :kys: :kys: :kys:

If you think about it, the amount of work your psyche puts into protecting you from the truth is enormous and that's a feature I appreciate about the brain.

The ego does do a good job of distorting reality in that sense

they all think they will find a woman sooner or later,
does't matter if they get zero matches on tinder,
doesn't matter if they get continuously friendzoned by acquaintances,
doesn't matter if girls ignore them on Instagram,
doesn't matter if they go clubbing every week to pick up girls but every saturday night they go home empty-handed,
doesn't matter if they orbit and simp dozen girls and none of them gives them IOIs

"you are a pretty boy, you will find a girl eventually"
This is how IT think so they keep white knighting, simping, and orbiting chad fleshlights.

The ego does do a good job of distorting reality in that sense
seeing some ugly men who date average girls is another thing which stops people from becoming fully blackpilled

I always knew

Something women say is all the guys think they have 'big dicks'.. in reality only a few do.

afterall, most bluepilled men don't know a shit of Looks theory and can't recognize an attractive man.
Before facing the blackpill I did not even understand why some women declared to be attracted by specific men.

"why the fuck does she ignore me and runs after that guy?
He must be very easy-going to have all theese women who flirt with him
If I were less social anxious I would have all the girls I want"

It took me 1 year hitting puberty to realize I was ugly.

I remember telling to my mom to get me plastic surgery when I was 15....puberty seriously fucked up my life.

It took me 1 year hitting puberty to realize I was ugly.

I remember telling to my mom to get me plastic surgery when I was 15....puberty seriously fucked up my life.
what a premature blackpiller.

It's fine bro, the blackpill is hard to swallow ngl

Its a matter of time

You weren't confident enough during your conception, inkwell.

I still can't fully accept I'm ugly now even though I've been exposed to the blackpill since 2017, despite the fact I always knew deep down. But I have my own personal reasons for this.