Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need your guys help

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I need that tweet that shows the difference in virgins for females and males that went viral last week

Studies that prove hypergamy

And that study that that showed how women tend to lie about having less sex than they actually have had whereas men do the opposite.

@Gymcelled I think it was u who made the thread about the last study.

I need that tweet that shows the difference in virgins for females and males that went viral last week
I’m not on Twitter so I don’t think I’ve come across that but wtf? The blackpill might be going mainstream soon buddy boyos
Studies that prove hypergamy
Here are some:

Female reproductive hypergamy: few men have all women AND women only find a small handful of men attractive

• Women are biologically designed to breed only with the best man; men are biologically designed to breed with as many women as possible.

• Evidence for female hypergamy.

• 8000 years ago one man would have children with 17 women and the other 16 men would have no children.

• Only 40 % of men and 80% of women who ever lived had offspring.

• Being in a relationship makes a man appear much more attractive in the eyes of women.

• Hypergamy has left 1/4 of norwegian men childless while that happens to women two times less often.

• Women consider 5% of men acceptably attractive and 95% unattractive.

• 85% of human societies are polygamous and this appears to be a natural tendency.

• Female sexual standards towards men are higher than male sexual standards towards women.

• In free sexual markets a small portion of men have the vast majority of sexual encounters with women and the other men have little to nothing.

• Women do their best to appear less promiscuous and look like having few sexual encounters, men do the opposite.

View: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

• Women consider 80% of men are unattractive and the other 20% are between neutral and attractive.

Women are more shallow than men when it comes to looks

• Women judge men based on their appearance before other traits by a large margin, regardless of how much they state they follow personality traits. Both women rating men as potential partners and mothers rating those same men as their daughters’ potential partners used the men’s physical attractiveness as the primary indicator for desirability, even the girls and mothers who said they cared more about personality.

• Evidence women are much more superficial and give much more importance to physique than men.
And that study that that showed how women tend to lie about having less sex than they actually have had whereas men do the opposite.
This probably isn’t what you’re looking for but it could be

• Women are more likely than men to lie about their sex lives. The number of sexual partners a woman reported nearly doubled when women thought they were hooked up to a lie detector machine.

Oh shit @Gymcelled made a thread about this! :feelsStudy:
@Gymcelled I think it was u who made the thread about the last study.
It’s either this one or the one I mentioned above

Last edited:
Are you coming out
as an incel
to your parents? :feelsmage::feelstrash::feelssus:

Are you coming out
as an incel
to your parents? :feelsmage::feelstrash::feelssus:
Nah needed it for a TikTok
I’m not on Twitter so I don’t think I’ve come across that but wtf? The blackpill might be going mainstream soon buddy boyos

Here are some:

Female reproductive hypergamy: few men have all women AND women only find a small handful of men attractive

• Women are biologically designed to breed only with the best man; men are biologically designed to breed with as many women as possible.

• 8000 years ago one man would have children with 17 women and the other 16 men would have no children.

• Being in a relationship makes a man appear much more attractive in the eyes of women.

• Hypergamy has left 1/4 of norwegian men childless while that happens to women two times less often.

• 85% of human societies are polygamous and this appears to be a natural tendency.

• Female sexual standards towards men are higher than male sexual standards towards women.

• In free sexual markets a small portion of men have the vast majority of sexual encounters with women and the other men have little to nothing.

• Women do their best to appear less promiscuous and look like having few sexual encounters, men do the opposite.

View: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

• Women consider 80% of men are unattractive and the other 20% are between neutral and attractive.

• Women judge men based on their appearance before other traits by a large margin, regardless of how much they state they follow personality traits. Both women rating men as potential partners and mothers rating those same men as their daughters’ potential partners used the men’s physical attractiveness as the primary indicator for desirability, even the girls and mothers who said they cared more about personality.

• Evidence women are much more superficial and give much more importance to physique than men.

• Women are more likely than men to lie about their sex lives. The number of sexual partners a woman reported nearly doubled when women thought they were hooked up to a lie detector machine.

Holy fuck man thats actually so nice of you thank u so much m8.

Perfect.

I'll send u the TikToks I made in a sec. One of them got 1k likes.

Perfect.

Post it here

Perfect.

Good work on spreading the blackpill. 42 virgins await for you in incelhala

Good work on spreading the blackpill. 42 virgins await for you in incelhala
Post it here

Here are some:

1st one:

2nd one:

1st one:

2nd one:

I'm gonna kms. Even with facts and evidence, there is a lot of bluepilled normies in the comments giving the same shitty advice. I hope humanity goes extinct

I'm gonna kms. Even with facts and evidence, there is a lot of bluepilled normies in the comments giving the same shitty advice. I hope humanity goes extinct
I don't have tik tok, but I can already picture it
"mm personality" "not entitled" "work out and take care of your hygiene"
You know, I was thinking of making an NPC bingo so debatemaxxers can play and have fun while arguing haha

I don't have tik tok, but I can already picture it
"mm personality" "not entitled" "work out and take care of your hygiene"
You know, I was thinking of making an NPC bingo so debatemaxxers can play and have fun while arguing haha
Here are some
Merge from ofoct

Here are some:

Bless you

Nah I should be saying that to you homie

leo-cheers.gif
:feelsmage: tx bro

Always love it when people spread the blackpill and studies

Dunno if i have the drive or time anymore to post or share this knowledge, it needs to be passed on by other people

Here are some:

O_O I should check out this megapost.

:feelsmage: tx bro

Always love it when people spread the blackpill and studies

Dunno if i have the drive or time anymore to post or share this knowledge, it needs to be passed on by other people
Np bhai. You’re one of the best users on the forum tbh, I feel like your threads have blackpilled so many lurkers :feelskek:

Besides you and @Selinity who pretty much committed suicide by mod out of sheer guilt, I can’t think of anyone else who consistently posts scientific blackpill bangers. Moreover, this forum has been pretty dead lately so I honestly doubt anyone will take your place. It’s over
O_O I should check out this megapost.
It’s a treasure trove of blackpills :feelsStudy: