Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need y'all help

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
I'm depressed. I'm not reaching out for (((help)))
it's just shit sleep and cognitive impairment that's messing me up
Any of y'all beat this? mood isn't a problem, I still do what I got to do and I feel mentally fine, but just stupid and groggy like I have dementia (pseudodementia)
Any tips and tricks? You guys are more fucking real than all these neuratypicalys saying "reach out for help" but shy away when people then open up.

@ Knajjd he said y'all ban him

buy melatonin and fix your diet

Any of y'all beat this? mood isn't a problem, I still do what I got to do and I feel mentally fine, but just stupid and groggy like I have dementia (pseudodementia)
Any tips and tricks? You guys are more fucking real than all these neuratypicalys saying "reach out for help" but shy away when people then open up.
I would make sure you're taking vitamins because nutrition can be a factor. Also try to have a consistent sleep routine and cut back on (((caffeine)))

hop on jewish meds if its really effecting u that much

I take jew pills (antidepressants) for my anxiety and depression.

I am feeling the same, I try to home gym and hike to get exercise and feel like I have achieved something on that day.
I haven't found anything to get rid of the brain fog/rot that you describe as well, that is probably depression but one thing I find kind of worth while is
To watch history and science YouTube channels to feel like I have learned something at a pace I can cope with my reduced attention span and it doesn't feel like a total waste.
I try to always eat healthy as well as that is something I can have control over.

Last edited:
Get a blood test and check for iron deficiency on said blood test or any other nutritional deficiencies. Cuz Anaemia makes u tired all the time

Have a fixed sleep schedule of 8 HRS where u go to sleep the SAME time everyday

Some sort of activity that elevates ur heart rate for atleast 15-20 min everyday

My uncle is a doctor and suggested me all the above points when I was lethargic everyday

It helped me immensely

Stop feeling miserable about things u cant change and find good copes, or rope

Get a blood test and check for iron deficiency on said blood test or any other nutritional deficiencies. Cuz Anaemia makes u tired all the time

Have a fixed sleep schedule of 8 HRS where u go to sleep the SAME time everyday

Some sort of activity that elevates ur heart rate for atleast 15-20 min everyday

My uncle is a doctor and suggested me all the above points when I was lethargic everyday

It helped me immensely
I toss and turn & am a light sleeper, any fix for that? I usually have disturbed sleep

I take jew pills (antidepressants) for my anxiety and depression.
Why?

I would rather die from anxiety than have my mind altered by the kikes

nigga get some xanax and chug a bottle of nyquil

I toss and turn & am a light sleeper, any fix for that? I usually have disturbed sleep
I don't usually have trouble sleeping but I can give normie tips, make your room as cold as possible and turn the TV on while you try to fall asleep

That probably is caused by depression, I also have this problem.
I take zinc and magnesium and other supplements before bed which are supposed to help

I just live with it tbh.
Venting to myself kind of helps sometimes

Y'all:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: