Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to win the lottery I have nothing else

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I'm a failure in all aspects of life. I'm lonely, depressed, and society rejects me. Everyone hates me. I want to win the lottery so I can have no life problems and charge evil fornication havers high rent, sending my officers to body slam them if they try and protest the high rent. I want to get out of Europe and escape my own mind.

The real lottery is genetic lottery, sure having money would mean not having to wage slave wihich would cure half of my depression but still you will never be a tall loved chad.
And no ERmaxxing and blieeeeeevingggg you are gonna WIN you just gotta believeeeeee bwo XD not gonna make u win the lottery tbhtbh.

The real lottery is genetic lottery, sure having money would mean not having to wage slave wihich would cure half of my depression but still you will never be a tall loved chad.
And no ERmaxxing and blieeeeeevingggg you are gonna WIN you just gotta believeeeeee bwo XD not gonna make u win the lottery tbhtbh.
Since I was a child I have believed I could win. I've only bought two tickets and both times was only one number away from becoming a millionaire. I just need to keep grinding until I win

you can buy more than one ticket at a time
I have thought about getting the cheaper tickets and buying 30 of them each month (which would accumulate to £30) so I can increase my chances by 30%

You are like ER now. He also wanted to win the lottery

I'm a failure in all aspects of life. I'm lonely, depressed, and society rejects me. Everyone hates me. I want to win the lottery so I can have no life problems and charge evil fornication havers high rent, sending my officers to body slam them if they try and protest the high rent. I want to get out of Europe and escape my own mind.
You will just lose money the odds in any lottery are about one in 300 million. That's about 1 in 292.2 million for Powerball and 1 in 302.6 million for Mega millions it is more likely that you will get struck by lightning.

30 of them each month (which would accumulate to £30)
That's more or less how much I put in when I'm in a gambling mood. Go for it if it's a negligible part of your budget.

You will just lose money the odds in any lottery are about one in 300 million. That's about 1 in 292.2 million for Powerball and 1 in 302.6 million for Mega millions it is more likely that you will get struck by lightning.
just do nothing theory

If you do win can you please hire me to be the property manager? I’ll make sure to go out of my way to make sex havers and Stacey’s lives horrible!

Don't worry christcuck, have faith in God and he will help you like he did with your genetics :feelskek: