Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"" I need to see you without makeup""___ Horror. Rage.

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
From my former semi normal dating life before Male Pattern Buffoonery turned me invisible.

WAS DATING a woman that was slim and dark, but I really had no idea what she looked like. Heavy raccoon makeup such as Anna Ferris always wears

.....so I asked to see her without makeup without figuring out how to be tactful

...im not sure what response I was expecting.

It enraged her. A volcano of anger

Can someone explain this? I mean it was a reasonable request

Last edited:
Roasties aren't attractive without their layers and layers of makeup, probably didn't want you to see her butt ugly face

Literally every woman is ugly without makeup

Make her go swimming with you.

Its simple just do the math.

Reasonable request + unreasonable girl = slashing your tires.

Google keira knightly. And no makeup

......she is a 3

No way dude. Still top tier facial structure.

th

But almost all women past around 12 or 13 look like beta men without makeup.

When they're little kids their neoteny makes them look feminine. Once they get older they look like dudes and need face paint to look feminine.

eg. Taylor Swift:

taylor-swift-no-makeup.jpg

Katy Perry:

katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg

This is why it's so possible for beta men to trannymax so hard. 90% of the difference between a beta man and a woman's face is makeup.

An adult woman without makeup doesn't really look like a woman at all.

Hey, your sig image isn’t working for me. Wondering if it’s an issue on my or your end.
I don't know why my image won't work.
I've tried to delete it and replace it but it won't let me.

makeup is for whores

A woman owes her life to the complexity of lies she's made for herself. When you say you want to see her real face, you are really saying "I want you to stop lying to me" Women are infuriated by this idea because they think of you as a useful idiot who has been fooled by her painted-on clown face.

This is how women see non-chad men.

Agree, that's why I'm attracted only to JBs.

That's a natural instinct but one you're best training yourself out of. No need to make yourself an even greater pariah in society or risk getting jailed over a few KB of files on your computer one day.

You're kind of autistic if you don't guess what would happen

lol

no

this is not a 3

her face is very good - no flaws

Keira-Knightley-without-makeup.jpg

5435785keiraknightley_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

thats a cute woman ffs

She's wearing makeup still in both. It's just "natural looking" makeup rather than "whore color" makeup

Kek my coworker is butt ugly with out make up it’s hilarious. With make up she was likes 4 and When she came without it I couldn’t even recognize her. Thought she was new jfl. Her face was fucking ravaged by acne and had no facial definition. Fucking disgusting 2 kek. Would still smash if I got the chance tho.

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."- some philosophy cuck
From my former semi normal dating life before Male Pattern Buffoonery turned me invisible.

WAS DATING a woman that was slim and dark, but I really had no idea what she looked like. Heavy raccoon makeup such as Anna Ferris always wears

.....so I asked to see her without makeup without figuring out how to be tactful

...im not sure what response I was expecting.

It enraged her. A volcano of anger

Can someone explain this? I mean it was a reasonable request
Fuck I want to live somewhere keira knightly is a 3 pls.
lol

no

this is not a 3

5435785keiraknightley_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

thats a cute woman ffs

A woman owes her life to the complexity of lies she's made for herself. When you say you want to see her real face, you are really saying "I want you to stop lying to me" Women are infuriated by this idea because they think of you as a useful idiot who has been fooled by her painted-on clown face.

This is how women see non-chad men.

High iq

They literally think that the makeup, at some point, IS who they are
She's basically a 3.

When you say good facial structure, you mean WITH makeup

Without makeup she looks like a nanny who can't find a man

lol

no

this is not a 3

thats a cute woman ffs
She's wearing makeup still in both. It's just "natural looking" makeup rather than "whore color" makeup
"Natural looking make up" looks only good if you have natural good bone structure and traits.

Heavy American make up can make fake shades and volume illusions. It's not the case with natural looking make-up that only corrects slight skin imperfections.

Perry, and knightly are 3s.

Swift is a 6.

In farm days, nobody would have married knightly due to thin hips

Perry would have had an attitude adjustment performed by husband, or be stoned for promoting degeneracy

Swift would have been a sub Stacy farm wife, but useful for picking cotton

Perry, and knightly are 3s.

Swift is a 6.

Wow, guys have high standards here.

for me 3 is a fucking ugly women, not an average woman like Perry .

7 stacy lower
6 avarege higher
5 average lower
4 mildly ugly
3 ugly
2 abomination
1 monster