Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnic bluepilled teen trait: I WANT TO MARRY YOU AT FIRST SIGHT

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I've noticed that the creepiest aspect about rice and curry boys, to women, especially those raised in their home country, is that they have a natural predilection to want to marry girls they are attracted to immediately. Even I thought this way when I was 10-14. I didn't lust after women, I was just so naturally bluepilled, and romantic, I wanted to dive head first and prove my commitment to them, and just fall in love. In fact, I was shocked to learn that women see this as creepy behavior. I think there is a huge cultural disconnect at play here. And of course, I understand why women are so disgusted by this.

Women are mostly disgusted by this, because they are so naturally hypergamous, the idea of wanting to marry someone at first sight seems like a 'trap' to them, a trap to take away their chance to ride the cock carousel and have a fulfilled female power fantasy of dating a bunch of hot Chad trophies while working a quirky lazy girl job in the New York city. They see immediate marriage as a hostile idea that takes away their freedom to fuck around and find the superior male. Whereas if you are a bluepilled ethnic teen, it's actually really really innocent from their own point of view. They see no oppression from their own point-of-view, because they know in their hearts, they WANT to treat the woman they are gonna marry like a queen, put her on a pedestal. Do everything in their power to make that woman feel secure. It's coming from a place of love and purity. Of not wanting to be corrupted by anyone else, to the teen stalker male mind they see natural value in an immediate bluepilled dive into the deep end of love and marriage without 'overthinking' it. There's an intuitive, romantic sense of 'love' as a journey that starts with marriage.

I definitely do not agree with this bluepilled fantasy, even though I percieve it much more innocently than females do. What I can say though, is that regardless of the intent, men should be sufficiently educated in the blackpill to competently understand female desire, so men can make an adequate assessment of their SMV, to predict it's probably not sustainable in the long term unless you are dating 2-3 points below your SMV. Dating is not about love it's about balancing your power to maintain the status of being a normal person. This is mostly how women perceive dating, and men should see it exactly the same way. According to the tenets of feminism, I come away with this maxim: 'love' is inherently patriarchal, and power is inherently feminist.

Last edited:
is that they have a natural predilection to want to marry girls they are attracted to immediately. Even I thought this way when I was 10-14.
Goes to show that the want to be with attractive people is instinctive, natural. I too thought this way, unknowingly I was a huge perpetrator of the blackpill. Nowadays I barely have any standards but when I was a kid, i.e. when my sexuality was the purest, the most ''İnnocent'', my biological drive led me to being more infatuated with good looking girls rather than the ''settling down material'' women.

Brutal shit.

of course it's a trap, but it extended even to a relationship tho when they were just young girls and unattached.
courting women was NOT ALLOWED when i was growing up in early 2000s in europe. you had to wait to be approached as a boy as trying to proposition a chick would lead to getting destroyed.
this behavior of girls avoiding being trapped into a creepy relationship was already widespread and they started it very early and aggressively.
sometimes it feels like girls sign a blood pact with the jews as soon as they reach puberty, their behavior is that toxic and sexualized and ruthlessly goal-oriented, as early as middle school.

Goes to show that the want to be with attractive people is instinctive, natural. I too thought this way, unknowingly I was a huge perpetrator of the blackpill. Nowadays I barely have any standards but when I was a kid, i.e. when my sexuality was the purest, the most ''İnnocent'', my biological drive led me to being more infatuated with good looking girls rather than the ''settling down material'' women.

Brutal shit.
even beyond that, I think for men of poor genetic quality, there is a natural inclination toward MONOGAMY, commitment, LOVE.

Chads and females aren't wired this way. They are wired toward fucking around with the best they can get until the sun stops shining. Then they settle down, and get on antidepressants and Christianity. It's all about maximizing status to them.

it is pretty crazy that humans evolved from the same ancestor but our cultures are so radically different. i wonder if the king nigger thousands of years ago never went to europe how different history would have been.

I've noticed that the creepiest aspect about rice and curry boys, to women, especially those raised in their home country, is that they have a natural predilection to want to marry girls they are attracted to immediately. Even I thought this way when I was 10-14. I didn't lust after women, I was just so naturally bluepilled, and romantic, I wanted to dive head first and prove my commitment to them, and just fall in love. In fact, I was shocked to learn that women see this as creepy behavior. I think there is a huge cultural disconnect at play here. And of course, I understand why women are so disgusted by this.

Women are mostly disgusted by this, because they are so naturally hypergamous, the idea of wanting to marry someone at first sight seems like a 'trap' to them, a trap to take away their chance to ride the cock carousel and have a fulfilled female power fantasy of dating a bunch of hot Chad trophies while working a quirky lazy girl job in the New York city. They see immediate marriage as a hostile idea that takes away their freedom to fuck around and find the superior male. Whereas if you are a bluepilled ethnic teen, it's actually really really innocent from their own point of view. They see no oppression from their own point-of-view, because they know in their hearts, they WANT to treat the woman they are gonna marry like a queen, put her on a pedestal. Do everything in their power to make that woman feel secure. It's coming from a place of love and purity. Of not wanting to be corrupted by anyone else, to the teen stalker male mind they see natural value in an immediate bluepilled dive into the deep end of love and marriage without 'overthinking' it. There's an intuitive, romantic sense of 'love' as a journey that starts with marriage.

I definitely do not agree with this bluepilled fantasy, even though I percieve it much more innocently than females do. What I can say though, is that regardless of the intent, men should be sufficiently educated in the blackpill to competently understand female desire, so men can make an adequate assessment of their SMV, to predict it's probably not sustainable in the long term unless you are dating 2-3 points below your SMV. Dating is not about love it's about balancing your power to maintain the status of being a normal person. This is mostly how women perceive dating, and men should see it exactly the same way. According to the tenets of feminism, I come away with this maxim: 'love' is inherently patriarchal, and power is inherently feminist.
I thought Jesus wanted me to marry my oneitis

Brutal shit.
I'm ashamed to admit that I was unknowingly shallow as well

I used to do this all the time, and I still do.

What is crazy to me is that in the modern western world, this doesn't even seem to be restricted to marriage anymore. Instead of being repulsed just by marriage, these foids are repulsed by any romantic or non-sexual intent that shows interest.

Foids are repelled by those who want to date them, especially normies and of course subhumans as well. It has gotten so bad that to them even one small non-commital, non-sexual date is considered taking away their freedom to be on Chad's cock carousel. Because any time spent on a date with a worthless normie or subhuman incel means there is less time that they can simp for Chad and try to ride his dick.

i feel personally attacked because i relate alot to that

What is crazy to me is that in the modern western world, this doesn't even seem to be restricted to marriage anymore. Instead of being repulsed just by marriage, these foids are repulsed by any romantic or non-sexual intent that shows interest.

Foids are repelled by those who want to date them, especially normies and of course subhumans as well. It has gotten so bad that to them even one small non-commital, non-sexual date is considered taking away their freedom to be on Chad's cock carousel. Because any time spent on a date with a worthless normie or subhuman incel means there is less time that they can simp for Chad and try to ride his dick.
women want you DEAD for being straight

what if you see 5'11 blonde stacy for the first time in subhuman ethnic school? you would want to marry her at first sight
anyway they dont find it creep when its a chad that says this to them