Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to go to the store to get some copes, normies out enjoying a hot summers day.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I can't even go out, it's way too hot and lots of normies are already out enjoying one of the hottest days of the year while I sit here with my blinds closed in darkness

I want to go buy some copes like a pizza or something, might even drinkmaxx a little for the first time in months but again, normies are out and ruining my day.

:feelsseriously:

Cant even go out cuz ill get tan and drop smv & turn into a full blown beaner.

buy me some chips too man

I can't even go out, it's way too hot and lots of normies are already out enjoying one of the hottest days of the year while I sit here with my blinds closed in darkness

I want to go buy some copes like a pizza or something, might even drinkmaxx a little for the first time in months but again, normies are out and ruining my day.

:feelsseriously:
Going out to gym this afternoon and it's a saturday night in a popular upscale outdoor mall, I already know I'm finna get mogged hard so I'm mentally preparing myself

I slept most of the day today :feelshaha: