Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to go outside but it's dangerous out there

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★★
I'm hungry and out of food, but I haven't showered and shaved in a week and fear going out into the sun. Thinking about ordering groceries delivered to my door, but that's more expensive. I wish I had a pair of sunglasses to hide my face better. I wish it was fashionable to wear full face masks. I should just get over it and go outside again like I used to. But things have gotten worse. I have gotten more sensitive to detecting the disdain and hatred emanating from entities. I had a rather unpleasant episode two weeks ago where I was grabbing some food items off of a shelf to place into my basket when an entity turned around and saw me, and she gave me a look of utter disgust that cut into my soul.

If only I could just lie down and not be hungry as I rot, then wouldn't have this problem. Hunger is a beast that stirs within you, forcing you to make bad decisions like submitting to the humiliation ritual of going outside.

is this the third @suigin alt

Wear a hoodie and sunglasses. Maybe a shower and brush your teeth before you leave if you're really self conscious about the way you smell.

Hunger is a beast that stirs within you, forcing you to make bad decisions like submitting to the humiliation ritual of going outside.
I felt the same thing when I was a NEET.

Why didnt you spit on her

I had a rather unpleasant episode two weeks ago where I was grabbing some food items off of a shelf to place into my basket when an entity turned around and saw me, and she gave me a look of utter disgust that cut into my soul.
She's a mean asshole.

Wear a hoodie and sunglasses. Maybe a shower and brush your teeth before you leave if you're really self conscious about the way you smell.

wear a hat and sunglasses

Wear long pants too

So I have awoken after managing to get some more sleep after filling my belly with water, and now I am more hungry than ever. It has been three days since I last ate and the pain of hunger is such that my muscles are being consumed, I can feel that this is so. Now there is no more time, I must scrub the foulness from my wretched body and venture forth.

I have a hoody and baseball cap and long pants. These will all be employed in my disguise. But sunglasses I lack. My face shall be seen. I will make a note to order sunglasses online for when I return with snacks and foodstuff.

I have returned from the grocery store. It was absolutely packed and I almost had a panic attack going into the place. Immediately I was barraged by a cacophony of noise and insanity from the monkeys in the place. It was a real struggle going from point A to B, there was always some fat obese people in the way with their shopping carts filled to the brim with soda drinks and bags of chips. I may be an ugly incel, but at least I am not obese like these creatures. Everyone was super slow and moved as if they were thoughtless beasts. I don't understand how these monkeys can just stand around in a loud annoying place wasting their life energy being annoying and bumping into each other. It's no wonder the productive capacity of the West is going down the drain. Everyone is turning into parasites.

There is no efficiency anywhere in such places. Eventually, I got what I wanted: a protein bar, some soup, a ham&cheese sandwich, hotdogs & associated ingredients, grapes and apples. I made my way to the self-checkout area, wanting to avoid an direct interaction, but the self-checkout area was backed up with slow inefficient animals. So I went down to the other end of the store and found a cashier with only one entity in front of me. The entity was an middle-aged wine aunt and was wasting time gossiping with the femoid cashier for what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably only 1 or 2. The cashier was laughing and smiling.

But when it was my turn, the cashier's face instantly went blank and the atmosphere changed. It became efficient and quickly scanned my items. I did my best not to look it in the eyes. It asked how I wanted to pay and without speaking I pulled out one of my credit cards and gestured to the machine. Then I was on my way.

As soon as I got out of the store I sighed some relief and gorged myself on the protein bar I had purchased, such was the hunger. Then I began the short walk home (around 10 minutes). But as I strolled up to my basement suite from the street, my heart sank as I saw my landlord out in the front yard doing yard work. Now of all times. I did not like the idea of having to spend time with the usual small talk and faking a smile, so instead I turned around and headed to the adjacent park. There I spotted a tree in the corner away from most people and went there to enjoy my sandwich. There was a group of people playing volley ball around 100 feet away, but fortunately they didn't seem to notice me.

Around 15 minutes had passed and fortunately that was enough time for the landlord to have moved away from my entrance so I could sneak in. But misfortune was still shadowing me. I started unloading my backpack and as I was putting the jar of pickles I had purchased for my hotdogs in the fridge, I fumbled it and it smashed on the floor. Pickle juice has gone everywhere. But my mood is okay, such is life when you're a clumsy autistic loser like me. I'm used to it.

Going to put some soup on the stove and mop up this mess. Thanks for reading my blog.

bro just wear a covid face mask and a glasses. Nobody gives a shit nowadays

well if you are nervous or afraid of going out in public why not just wear one and come up with a bullshit excuse like "I'm sick or I've a cold'
normies would appreciate you even more if they started questioning.

well if you are nervous or afraid of going out in public why not just wear one and come up with a bullshit excuse like "I'm sick or I've a cold'
normies would appreciate you even more if they started questioning.
I find cuckmasks actually draw too much immediate attention these days. Only Asian people still regularly wear them around here. Everyone else, it's almost usually some faggot or karen with problem glasses.

I find cuckmasks actually draw too much immediate attention these days. Only Asian people still regularly wear them around here. Everyone else, it's almost usually some faggot or karen with problem glasses. My goal is to blend in and be ignored.

I find cuckmasks actually draw too much immediate attention these days. Only Asian people still regularly wear them around here. Everyone else, it's almost usually some faggot or karen with problem glasses.
You could wear a ski mask. You know, the ones gangsters or rappers wear. It has the intimidation factor