Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need to forget the blackpill

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Just for one week so I don't sui. I'm expecting some deadly fuel over the next few days. Any advice?

Just forget about the bullshit that gets posted on here boyo.

Cope or rope.

See you tomorrow :)

Watch cute girls doing cute things
80E7996A D37D 49DF 86F3 A1B7278E24BD

u cant forget it no matter how much u try buddy boyo

Forget this place. Go out and speak with normies, use Facebook a bit more, do some cold approaches if you can.

Come back here later if you feel

Don’t watch this video then:

How is not accepting that these attractive women are rejecting you because you're ugly going to raise your spirits?

It's the only thing that made it somewhat tolerable for me.

Forget the cope, begin the rope.

go and browse reddit's r/all for a while

If it's that bad you might want to invest in some vicodin, IIRC you said it made you feel real good.

If it's that bad you might want to invest in some vicodin, IIRC you said it made you feel real good.
Your avatar is triggering me.

One of the great trolls on PUAhate would talk about how autism could only be effectively treated from 2-4 but somehow tried to convince guys that personality could be changed in 2-3 years even in your 20’s.

One of the great trolls on PUAhate would talk about how autism could only be effectively treated from 2-4 but somehow tried to convince guys that personality could be changed in 2-3 years even in your 20’s.
Maybe he wasn't a troll, but just an idiot. Go to my Jordan Peterson thread.

Maybe he wasn't a troll, but just an idiot. Go to my Jordan Peterson thread.

This guy was an admitted autist so yeah, I’d say he lacked common sense.

Joking, do you have money ? How about traveling somewhere new for a week and forget about this forum during that time ?
not enough to travel right now. :( But I'm saving up for the summer maybe

most legit advice ITT. That's the plan tbh. Do you know if it's safe to mix with alcohol? Google says no, but they're kind of dramatic sometimes. It would be nice to hear from STEMcels and drugcels...

Just for one week so I don't sui. I'm expecting some deadly fuel over the next few days. Any advice?
Find a new cope, video games/trying new weird food/painting

It can't be done. You can distract yourself for a few hours but you can't be plugged in into the matrix again.

not enough to travel right now. :( But I'm saving up for the summer maybe

most legit advice ITT. That's the plan tbh. Do you know if it's safe to mix with alcohol? Google says no, but they're kind of dramatic sometimes. It would be nice to hear from STEMcels and drugcels...

Kek.

I wouldn't drink too much.

travel somewhere, no better way of forgetting everything.

i was a much happier person when i was a blue pilled cuck, somewhat less happy when i was a red pilled cuck, now im just a black pilled zombie

i'll never forget the blackpill