Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to die an early death, because being an older incel will be horrible.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Imagine being a 40 year old incel. No woman is trying to date that, most of them are already married or in a relationship at that point. You cannot date younger woman at that age because you will be called a creepy old man and those young woman want young guys.
The only hope for you at that point would be if you had money, then you could betabux a young Stacy. But I absolutely refuse to betabux so I will be an old miserable incel, I would hope for an early death if that is my fate.

NO WAY I LIVE PAST 25

That´s when you go find a young looking Asian wife if you are white.

Crustaciouse said:

Imagine being a 40 year old incel. 

No need to imagine, I'm there.  :'(

stop thinking about the future and live your shit

Crustaciouse said:

Imagine being a 40 year old incel. No woman is trying to date that, most of them are already married or in a relationship at that point. You cannot date younger woman at that age because you will be called a creepy old man and those young woman want young guys.
The only hope for you at that point would be if you had money, then you could betabux a young Stacy. But I absolutely refuse to betabux so I will be an old miserable incel, I would hope for an early death if that is my fate.

already there. :( :( :'( :'( :'( time flies, see ya soon

FeminismsCancer said:
Crustaciouse said:

Imagine being a 40 year old incel.

No need to imagine, I'm there. :'(

How the fuck are You alive at that point? Being a virgin incel at that late age with absolutely no hope of escape would put me over the edge.

Jockcel said:
Imagine, some people of your age already have grandchildren.

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound.

Crustaciouse said:
How the fuck are You alive at that point? Being a virgin incel at that late age with absolutely no hope of escape would put me over the edge.
I have this delusion I'll have a second chance at life.

Crustaciouse said:

I'm suicidal but I can't pull the trigger.
I wait until my cat dies and cope with my zoophilia. If I had my own mare I might survive longer.

EDIT: the phrasing is ambiguous, no sex with the cat.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm suicidal but I can't pull the trigger.
I wait until my cat dies and cope with my zoophilia. If I had my own mare I might survive longer.

Same here, I want to end it, but I feel attachment to my possessions. I know everything I have will just end up in a dumpster. Sounds crazy but it keeps me alive. I think of selling my shit.

NYincel said:
Same here, I want to end it, but I feel attachment to my possessions. I know everything I have will just end up in a dumpster. Sounds crazy but it keeps me alive. I think of selling my shit.

omg I also feel so bad about all my worthless possessions lol

If I don't escape inceldom by 30 I will rope

I feel you. I don't ever see myself being financially well off so I won't be able to take the betabux route and attract a woman that way. I'm gonna be a lonely old fuck.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
If I don't escape inceldom by 30 I will rope

I remember saying this too.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

I don't doubt it, it's just that suicide is hard.

this, i wanted to suicide before im 25 but i have a fear of heights.

Sodini knew better and, why don't you break bad ER style? You should leave this forum and spend the rest of your life planning and executing it.

FeminismsCancer said:
I don't doubt it, it's just that suicide is hard.

The problem is that if the suicide attempt goes wrong, life gets even shittier than before.

And yes, only money or fame can provide quality pussy (and not wholesale cumdumpsters) after 40.

It's my ultimate wish. I don't know why i care about my health when that is going to give me more years and more suffering in life.

Honestly if I get to 40+ and incel I hope to become like a millionaire and do whatever I want

Virginp0wers said:
this, i wanted to suicide before im 25 but i have a fear of heights.

There are other methods.

FeminismsCancer said:
No need to imagine, I'm there.  :'(

There is a positive way to see it. You won't live as long as most younger incels, so the pain will eventually come to an end.

ArtoriasWolf said:
There is a positive way to see it. You won't live as long as most younger incels, so the pain will eventually come to an end.

I have a glass half empty mindset.

I am staring down the barrel of entering my mid-30s with nothing accomplished.

I should be dead before 60, but I still hope it happens before 40.

I have come to terms that I will die alone and forgotten. I just want to hermitcel.

Most of my life i coped with drugs and hookers of different types..never gave much thought to how normal people lived..i had a fast life style full of danger and money but always felt empty. The worse I felt the more I would gamble do drugs and have sex with hookers.

I was doing lots of travelling and other fun shit. But it was all a big cope and the wheels finally fell off around age 36. I won't get into it but the money ran out and the fantasy crumbled which led to a suicide attempt.

Woke up a few days later and have been struggling with reality since then..just turned 40 and the last few months I have been taking antidepressants and struggling to find my place. If I go off the antidepressants I'm pretty sure I'll kms at this point.

Incel801 said:
Most of my life i coped with drugs and hookers of different types..never gave much thought to how normal people lived..i had a fast life style full of danger and money but always felt empty. The worse I felt the more I would gamble do drugs and have sex with hookers.

I was doing lots of travelling and other fun shit. But it was all a big cope and the wheels finally fell off around age 36.  I won't get into it but the money ran out and the fantasy crumbled which led to a suicide attempt.  

Woke up a few days later and have been struggling with reality since then..just turned 40 and the last few months I have been taking antidepressants and struggling to find my place.  If I go off the antidepressants I'm pretty sure I'll kms at this point.

This has to be the most depressing thread on the internet :(

Welcome to my life..this is what young truecels have to look forward to.. Most guys on here are gonna leave inceldom when they figure out how to get laid..but the truecels-the bottom 10% are gonna have some life similar to this..or worse. Atleast I got to travel and have lots of meaningless sex..

My hope now is to get on neetbux and take some strong meds that will put me in a vegative state..