Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to be chemically castrated

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I can't take this anymore. I know how evil femoids truly are but I can't stop my brain from being attracted to them. It's almost like being a heroin addict (except for never getting any).

I know I'm an ugly piece of shit. I know that I'll never be able to satisfy my desire for teen love, but it just won't go away. If I got chemically castrated, femoids and everyone else would still treat me like dirt, but their opinions wouldn't mean shit to me, so life would be 1000x less depressing.

I NEED TO GET RID OF MY UNSATISFIABLE SEX DRIVE. BE GONE! :woke:

Get a 2D waifu.

dude, you have St. Ted as your pfp. just be a serial killer, man.

I can't take this anymore. I know how evil femoids truly are but I can't stop my brain from being attracted to them. It's almost like being a heroin addict (except for never getting any).

I know I'm an ugly piece of shit. I know that I'll never be able to satisfy my desire for teen love, but it just won't go away. If I got chemically castrated, femoids and everyone else would still treat me like dirt, but their opinions wouldn't mean shit to me, so life would be 1000x less depressing.

I NEED TO GET RID OF MY UNSATISFIABLE SEX DRIVE. BE GONE! :woke:
fun fact, when we masturbate then ejaculate, the feeling we get when we cum comes from the same part of the brain that activates when a user takes a heroin hit.

You can't escape your biology.

I'm on a shedload of tablets daily due to having pancreatitus and mental illness. My sex drive is non-existent and I have narrowed it down to two tablets (I think) as a side effect, Effexor and Mirtazipine.

I would much rather rope than castrate

You need god, the power of prayer is amazing

You need god, the power of prayer is amazing
Weak. Enjoy withering away in church every sunday as Chad, or I guess Tyrone in your case, is fucking prime JB

Weak. Enjoy withering away in church every sunday as Chad, or I guess Tyrone in your case, is fucking prime JB
Weak is being a slave to pussy, which is how the west got like this in the first place. Thanks pasty

Weak is being a slave to pussy, which is how the west got like this in the first place. Thanks pasty
If you don't feel bad over the fact that you can't get pussy you're a faggot.

Skrmklipp