Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to be blackpilled

Charisfar

Charisfar

Greycel
I've been lurking this site for a while... I haven't posted before because honestly I think I'm still in denial about being an incel. I've never done anything with a female. Never even hugged one that I wasn't related to. I have kind of just accepted that and didn't let it get to me by focusing on school. But now there is this girl one of my classes that I can't get over. It's making it so much more difficult to be alone. She seems so perfect and actually genuinely nice and caring about other people. She is completely gorgeous, never wears even a stitch of makeup and dresses modestly and simple. She just seems so different than any other girl I've ever come across at uni. But even if she is I would still never have a chance with her. Chads are constantly trying to flirt with her, and even though she seems to ignore them I know she is probably getting it from some dude that mogs me into oblivion.

So I guess it's starting to get to me now because I've always just told myself I'm better off alone than with some annoying slut who will cuck me. But how do you deal with it when there's a girl around you almost every day that seems like they would actually be everything you want in a woman but you still know you can never have her? I guess I want to make myself believe that she really isn't as great as she seems but I feel like that would just be me coping with the fact that I'll never get to experience that, or is it always coping to think that any woman could be different?

Charisfar said:
So I guess it's starting to get to me now because I've always just told myself I'm better off alone than with some annoying slut who will cuck me. But how do you deal with it when there's a girl around you almost every day that seems like they would actually be everything you want in a woman

The height of our misery is reached when the opportunity for happiness seems to be at arm's length: so close and yet so far. Being an incel would be easier if all women around you were only blue-haired hambeasts with tumblr blogs. But this is not the case in reality. 

Generally speaking, these analogies with the pills might be flawed in the sense of that you don't simply swallow them once like the Matrix and then everything changes but it's actually a gradual process. The blackpill is a process rather than a result. 

But don't use all that as an excuse for cowardice. Just do your best, try to get her and ... well, keep us posted, if you want.

lol where is the atomic blackpill, someone post it for this poor poor lad

Just read my threads man. You will want to sui after a while.

Red Shambhala said:
The height of our misery is reached when the opportunity for happiness seems to be at arm's length: so close and yet so far. Being an incel would be easier if all women around you were only blue-haired hambeasts with tumblr blogs. But this is not the case in reality. 

Generally speaking, these analogies with the pills might be flawed in the sense of that you don't simply swallow them once like the Matrix and then everything changes but it's actually a gradual process. The blackpill is a process rather than a result. 

But don't use all that as an excuse for cowardice. Just do your best, try to get her and ... well, keep us posted, if you want.

Thanks... I wish I had the courage to try. I might... I found her instagram, she accepted my follow request and followed me back... but I have no photos of myself on there so I doubt she even realized who I am. I have just had such limited interactions with any girl in all of my 23 years. I know I am below average in looks... I have tried hard not to let it get to me but it's hard when I'm constantly surrounded by attractive happy people. I just want to fully accept it rather than continue to fantasize about things I doubt I'll ever have.

Approach her and get rejected so that you can confirm that girls only care about looks.

Framecel222 said:
Approach her and get rejected so that you can confirm that girls only care about looks.

I need to work up the nerve to do that... so that I can confirm what I pretty much already know rather than letting her stay on this pedestal I feel like I have her on in my head.

Charisfar said:
I've been lurking this site for a while... I haven't posted before because honestly I think I'm still in denial about being an incel. I've never done anything with a female. Never even hugged one that I wasn't related to. I have kind of just accepted that and didn't let it get to me by focusing on school. But now there is this girl one of my classes that I can't get over. It's making it so much more difficult to be alone. She seems so perfect and actually genuinely nice and caring about other people. She is completely gorgeous, never wears even a stitch of makeup and dresses modestly and simple. She just seems so different than any other girl I've ever come across at uni. But even if she is I would still never have a chance with her. Chads are constantly trying to flirt with her, and even though she seems to ignore them I know she is probably getting it from some dude that mogs me into oblivion.

So I guess it's starting to get to me now because I've always just told myself I'm better off alone than with some annoying slut who will cuck me. But how do you deal with it when there's a girl around you almost every day that seems like they would actually be everything you want in a woman but you still know you can never have her? I guess I want to make myself believe that she really isn't as great as she seems but I feel like that would just be me coping with the fact that I'll never get to experience that, or is it always coping to think that any woman could be different?

The atomic blackpill

Attachments

• R3yX2As.jpg
    R3yX2As.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 103
No matter how nice a female is they have all done nasty things for an asshole Chad. Remember that they are all evil.

Charisfar said:

Take this advice from a truecel like myself. You should take EVERY opporunity you can take to get out of Inceldom. I recently asked out a girl myself but got rejected. Point is, I fucking hate being an incel and would rather ask out 100000 girls and finally get accepted by 1 than stay Incel forever. get the fuck out of Inceldom if you can, this isn't a nice place to be.

I think it's worth trying the red pill and PUA and maybe mail order brides before you just give up totally, unless you are poor.