Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to apologise to everyone on this site

G

Guest37263

Go to 4:14

That guy had the facial bones of a high tier chad.

I used to think that no matter your race, if you have good facial bones you will always get 100% of women.

This video prompted an epiphany in me. Some women REALLY WILL NOT FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE even if chad facial bones, cos of your race.
Jesus man. My sympathy to ethnics

Yea it's pretty well known that Asian foids don't date Asian guys. It's really sad that they hate the men from their own race.

most Asian cunts only date white men, self hating smelly whores

Race matters. I also concede to that, though I disagree with the notion that just being of a certain race (white) will make you automatically win.

Race matters. I also concede to that, though I disagree with the notion that just being of a certain race (white) will make you automatically win.
This is how I feel as well. Even if you go to SEA, if you can't succeed at pretending to be normal, it's probably not going to help you. Similarly, if you're an ugly white man in the west, why would ethnic foids choose you over better looking white men?

Sure if you're NT with normie tier looks and white, that's probably all you need. But then in that case, you wouldn't even be posting on this site.

That's all we want people to see.

Being ethnic just raises the bar for us, that doesnt mean white = volcel.

White men have it the best, but only if you are Chad or high tier normie. Low tier and white will only get you a gold digging chink, while incel tier whites are doomed just like ethnics.

most Asian cunts only date white men, self hating smelly whores
Asian women are garbage. They give western women a good run for their money especially if they have already been out here or live.
White men have it the best, but only if you are Chad or high tier normie. Low tier and white will only get you a gold digging chink, while incel tier whites are doomed just like ethnics.
I’m a 5’6 white dude. Even Asian women want tall white guys fml

Being ugly and white really sucks though, as not even certain incel communities accept you (Braincels)

Being ugly and white really sucks though, as not even certain incel communities accept you (Braincels)

Damn. r/Braincels really did change from around this time last year.

As a ricecel, I'm happy to know that

And the just be white theory lives on.

The whole race discussion doesn't apply to us anyways.
Sure, white chad > asian chad.
But it shouldn't concern us, because race means nothing at the low end of the spectrum. Ugly white male doesn't get pussy just as ugly asian male doesn't get pussy. We're all in the same boat and race doesn't make a difference for us.

Iam not watching that suicide fuel bro

That whole channel is good. But he stole everything from FACE and PSL so it oughta be pretty good. That Chang seems like a really nice guy, hard to believe he would have a hard time with feeeamayales. he doesn't even look Gook.

Sad.

JFL if anyone still denies the racepill, it's like flat earthers denying the earth is a sphere.

>Bad eyearea
>Likely very short
>Doesn't seem to have a frame that good

He should just go back to where he came from

Not everyone

Just ethnics

So we'll wait for our video apology

JFL, "I don't find Asian girls attractive." White men need to stop dating noodwhores ASAP.

what do you except ? look at who has higher smv at dating scene