Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need only love

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
From childhood to my present day, I was torched mentally, humiliated, bullied, mocked from my family and in school. My abusive father consider me as a burden when I diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at a age of 10.At school I was humiliated mocked for my looks, body, for my awkwardness. So from childhood I AM DEPRIVED OF LOVE.

I need love to heal my trauma. I need a partner who love me and understand me to such great extend that heal my trauma and pain. But we all know that i am a subhuman so i can't get it. I am hungry for love.

We all know that we hate foids for thier immorality, denegeracy and thier hypocrisy but also we know that only the love of women can heal our all trauma and pain. Foids are become degenerate due to bluepilled cucked elites and degenerate fuckbois who destroyed traditional values and manipulate foids to become machoist whore.

Only the love of Women can heal our pain and trauma.

I need love. I am hungry for love

20230508 144219 0000

me too brocel

Ask Kamadeva for a girlfriend.

why you need a love ? i'm kinda like this but pathetically begging for it will change nothing
if you will get girlfriend next day you will same mental wrackyard like you are today and she will leave you

i mean i kinda get it, but like i said it will change nothing

Foids are become degenerate due to bluepilled cucked elites and degenerate fuckbois who destroyed traditional values and manipulate foids to become machoist whore.
That's where you are wrong buddy boyo. No one manipulated foids, it just that it's beneficial in this soyciety for them to express their female nature. Foids have always been like this(dengerates) it's just now everyone enables them(the simps, social media etc)

That's where you are wrong buddy boyo. No one manipulated foids, it just that it's beneficial in this soyciety for them to express their female nature. Foids have always been like this(dengerates) it's just now everyone enables them(the simps, social media etc)
I know buddy, foids are being degenerate in thier DNA, but indoctrination of strong strict patriach value make them them good

Exactly, foids have always been heartless beings. We were sold the idea that they were these angelic ideal people when they are in reality diabolical.
We're victims of what they sold to us when they created us the need of something that doesn't exist.
Even though they are showing their true colors nowadays, people are in denial and continue worshipping them.

All I wanted out of this life was to be loved by I foid who I loved back have children etc

Exactly, foids have always been heartless beings. We were sold the idea that they were these angelic ideal people when they are in reality diabolical.
We're victims of what they sold to us when they created us the need of something that doesn't exist.
Even though they are showing their true colors nowadays, people are in denial and continue worshipping them.

same brocel :feelscry:
but this will never happen, they are not programmed to love those who are not good enough

Same

But we are too ugly to be loved