Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need help with translation (FRENCH)

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
So this french guy tapped me on the shoulder and said something and the girl with him laughed. Of course my brain immediately jumps to wondering if he was making fun of my appearance or calling me ugly.

What he said sounded like “el le paw pu de” “el le law pu de”. The de could’ve easily been a le. I don’t know. Any thoughts? Could a phrase of him calling me ugly have a similar pronunciation to the above?

My hearts racing rn...

Who is that guy? An exchange student?
"Et le puceau" ?

Who is that guy? An exchange student?
"Et le puceau" ?
i just did voice translator. You have the et le right , what he said didn’t sound like what puceau sounds like though. It sounded like “papu de”

So this french guy tapped me on the shoulder and said something and the girl with him laughed. Of course my brain immediately jumps to wondering if he was making fun of my appearance or calling me ugly.

What he said sounded like “el le paw pu de” “el le law pu de”. The de could’ve easily been a le. I don’t know. Any thoughts? Could a phrase of him calling me ugly have a similar pronunciation to the above?

My hearts racing rn...
Was it said in an affirmative or interrogative way?
I can't figure anything otherwise atm

Was it said in an affirmative or interrogative way?
I can't figure anything otherwise atm
what do you mean by affirmative or interrogative?

His sentence was a question or a statement?

Attachments

• 098BD0B4-6967-4CDA-A19A-3C1477565EE6.png
    098BD0B4-6967-4CDA-A19A-3C1477565EE6.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 49
he called you a ugly faggot

I got it I think.
"Il est laid comme un poux" ?

it was something bad why do you want to know so bad?

it was something bad why do you want to know so bad?
wait you know it was something bad? because i want to know if he was just saying something random or insulting me. If he was calling me ugly it would be a blackpill because that’s one of the only times i’ve straight up been called ugly

wait you know it was something bad? because i want to know if he was just saying something random or insulting me.
i just assumed so. I can't speak french and were they looking at you when they laughed or they look to side?

i just assumed so. I can't speak french and were they looking at you when they laughed or they look to side?
he shouted something and then the girl with him laughed. I think he either made fun of me to impress her and she laughed or he was making a joke about her and just randomly walked up to me to say it

Soon this will happen to English speaking White folks in America! En Espanol!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back