Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Need help GTFIH!

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Give me funny “I smell like - “ lines

Example: “I smell like a wet battery”

Trying to jestermaxx?

:feelsseriously:

Trying to jestermaxx?

:feelsseriously:
No I just remembered a YouTube called podel and he doesn’t really make shit anymore I just like his sense dry sense of humor and want a good laugh

No I just remembered a YouTube called podel and he doesn’t really make shit anymore I just like his sense dry sense of humor and want a good laugh
So you want US to jestermaxx FOR you?

:feelshaha:

So you want US to jestermaxx FOR you?

:feelshaha:
I’m just trying to have a good time idk why you’re so negative if you don’t want to post a joke then it’s fine but idk why you’re so hostile

I’m just trying to have a good time idk why you’re so negative if you don’t want to post a joke then it’s fine but idk why you’re so hostile
I'm not negative or hostile bro, I just think it's funny how you're looking for a one-liner because you're bored. Try some comedy skits on JewTube.

I smell like weird

If you want to jestermaxx you could watch louis CK, he's really funny and i really enjoy his humour. Not every humour is applicable to you, but you need to see what it sticks. For me personally that self-deprecating, talking about life thing helped me talk with people. Not get laid tho, and i got 0 respect but that's hardly a thing for short dudes

If you want to jestermaxx you could watch louis CK, he's really funny and i really enjoy his humour. Not every humour is applicable to you, but you need to see what it sticks. For me personally that self-deprecating, talking about life thing helped me talk with people. Not get laid tho, and i got 0 respect but that's hardly a thing for short dudes
Louis CK is the current king of comedy. Before him it was Carlin.

I smell like women repellent

Louis CK is the current king of comedy. Before him it was Carlin.
I don't follow comedy that much nowadays, but i was interested in jestermaxxing before so i saw a lot of comedians and no one came close to what Louis did, like really he's really charismatic in the way he goes about making a normal situation 100x funnier. Sadly he can't use that charisma to attract women as there's no jester for your face.

I don't follow comedy that much nowadays, but i was interested in jestermaxxing before so i saw a lot of comedians and no one came close to what Louis did, like really he's really charismatic in the way he goes about making a normal situation 100x funnier. Sadly he can't use that charisma to attract women as there's no jester for your face.
if you jestermaxx as a sub5 you're getting in trouble like if you do it at school or at a workplace the normies will find you annoying and call you an attention whore ect but when chad does it hes the funny guy and whatnot its fucked up bro