Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need help determining if I'm balding or not.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Stupid Clown#6980

I’m praying for your hairline.

Go full bald and grow a beard.

if you have light hair sleep on a dark pillow case / black hair sleep on white pillow cover and in the morning count how many hairs you lost if it's below 100 everyday for a week you good. Every week take photo of your frontal corners and your crown for 3 months in similar lighting and distance and compare. go look at your dads head and his grandfathers head and your mom's dad's head, if they are bald don't forget to slap them
Stupid Clown#6980

Why don’t billionaires like Elon musk fund balding research? Fucker got a hair transplant he should be able to sympathize. He probably just wants to mog and keep other men down like a typical normscum

Why don’t billionaires like Elon musk fund balding research? Fucker got a hair transplant he should be able to sympathize. He probably just wants to mog and keep other men down like a typical normscum
That's exactly what he wants to do. Hair transplant is cheap in turkey btw.