Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need female validation

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
FUCK i want a girl to say hi to me I dont even get matches with girls on tinder only bots or trannys I hate this sick world

I want a girl to even say hi to me im literally invisible to woman its even worse then being hated by woman all of you chads on here who get girls to talk to you need to have your own board or some shit

Down bad ngl. I just want to cuddle tbh.

then chadfish and troll them to death lmao no point in anything else

tinder is messed up even for normies and some good looking guys, most foids there are broken women seeking validation as well.

Chad only. You already know this

tinder is messed up even for normies and some good looking guys, most foids there are broken women seeking validation as well.
Hope all those cunts suffer or die

I've fantasized about "female validation" for years now. The result was very terrible...

Find a really good picture of yourself you may get matched. But matches don’t even mean much unless they message you

Women should seek your validation.
Validation is just a bullshit in your brain and you project it on women wishing them to give it to you. You need validation because you weak losing in your life aspects so you think female validation will solve your problems.
Women will never give you anything except sex.
How could you be desperate for a toilet's validation.

FUCK i want a girl to say hi to me I dont even get matches with girls on tinder only bots or trannys I hate this sick world

I want a girl to even say hi to me im literally invisible to woman its even worse then being hated by woman all of you chads on here who get girls to talk to you need to have your own board or some shit

If your white, set to Philippines, talk to noodles. It's a good cope.

I get called handsome by noodles all the time due to my skin color.

Women should seek your validation.
Validation is just a bullshit in your brain and you project it on women wishing them to give it to you. You need validation because you weak losing in your life aspects so you think female validation will solve your problems.
Women will never give you anything except sex.
How could you be desperate for a toilet's validation.
Greycel moment

Stop being a simp cock for toilet's validation
since you dont need female validation why dont you download a gay dating app get fucked in the ass and go back to the redpill you delusional dumbfuck

the fact that you are on this forum is enough proof you are botherd by the situation or your a fakecel larper

If your white, set to Philippines, talk to noodles. It's a good cope.

I get called handsome by noodles all the time due to my skin color.
Same bro... if you are white it works. I change my phone GPS with an app and talk to foids.

But to be honest, those noodles are lame as fuck. All they do is say "hi", you have to do ALL THE WORK and for nothing (you cannot date her cause she is in another country).

It is like talking to a chatbot, but atleast you know that it is a foid (probably...).

Same bro... if you are white it works. I change my phone GPS with an app and talk to foids.

But to be honest, those noodles are lame as fuck. All they do is say "hi", you have to do ALL THE WORK and for nothing (you cannot date her cause she is in another country).

It is like talking to a chatbot, but atleast you know that it is a foid (probably...).

I get pictures and video calls from Asian women all the time.

I plan to marry a Filipina girl that I talk to, I just need to graduate web dev school which I plan to start soon.