Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need crabs legs I can’t cope

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I ate the ones I bought before at work jfl. Eating crabs legs in employee break area they looked at me like I was a fucking retard. Now I have none and my dad won’t give me credit card

I have for some reason only eaten crab legs for once in my life when I was 12 and I still remember it to be the most delicious meat i have heard

Butter crab cooked in spicy stew my parents were so surprised because I was literally eating through the whole pot kek

For some reason I have never had crab meat since then I only eat chicken nowadays

I have for some reason only eaten crab legs for once in my life when I was 12 and I still remember it to be the most delicious meat i have heard

Butter crab cooked in spicy stew my parents were so surprised because I was literally eating through the whole pot kek

For some reason I have never had crab meat since then I only eat chicken nowadays
Try to consume crabs legs now

They are tasty but such a bitch to open

Why can't you buy your own?

I ate the ones I bought before at work jfl. Eating crabs legs in employee break area they looked at me like I was a fucking retard. Now I have none and my dad won’t give me credit card
what else are you going to eat now that you have no more crab legs?

they looked at me like I was a fucking retard