Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I need confirmation if I am a handholdless virgin.

Am I a handholdless virgin?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The only time I held hands with a foid is during the Year 6 dance, the last year of primary school. I think burgerfags call it the 6th grade. You were meant to find a partner but I obviously couldn’t get anyone so the teacher paired me up with a Filipino noodlewhore. She was decent looking, some of the boys were envious of me. So in the dancing there is a lot of hand holding and grabbing and I could tell that the noodlewhore would rather have done all this with a mayofag instead of a skinny currycel like me.

There was practice for several weeks before the dance, so I did a lot of handholding with this noodlewhore.

I didn’t go to any of the dances in high school and I have never been on a date, so this remains the only foid I ever held hands with.

I’m not sure if this counts though because the foid was compelled to hold hands with me but it also didn’t outright refuse.

If it wasn't romantic, then yes, you are

yes because it was forced. surprised you didn't go to jail for rape.

over

The only time I held hands with a foid is during the Year 6 dance, the last year of primary school. She was decent looking, some of the boys were envious of me.

Hmm… Sounds like bragging. Dare I say it?

I was describing the situation, if she was ugly the question wouldn’t change. Also it’s not I liked I asked the noodlewhore out and it said yes

In Year 4, we had a dance concert as well, and a tall cumwhore was paired up with a ricecel, who had a crush on her, and she knew about it and didn't want to be partners with him, so my teacher made her pair up with me and she was okay with it. Does that make me a fakecel?

I was describing the situation, if she was ugly the question wouldn’t change. Also it’s not I liked I asked the noodlewhore out and it said yes

Nah, I’m just fucking with you dude

That’s not up to me to decide.

@Master
@Robtical
@TheProphetMuscle
@proudweeb
@Dregster
@Infinity
@Caesercel
@The Enforcer
@Komesarj
@MarquisDeSade

never understood the big deal with handholding.. if she aint holding your cock its over

In Year 4, we had a dance concert as well, and a tall cumwhore was paired up with a ricecel, who had a crush on her, and she knew about it and didn't want to be partners with him, so my teacher made her pair up with me and she was okay with it. Does that make me a fakecel?
She was still compelled so I wouldn’t say so

mogs me by attending school dances. my parents wouldn't let me do these kind of shit before tbh
a little bit but not something serious, he's not flexing on us with his handholding tbh. more like narrating the events

Exterminate @Grim_Reaper

Nah, I’m just fucking with you dude

That’s not up to me to decide.

@Master
@Robtical
@TheProphetMuscle
@proudweeb
@Dregster
@Infinity
@Caesercel
@The Enforcer
@Komesarj