Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I need company :(

It was the nearly the end of 2020 I've just discovered the brave browser because it was faster than chrome. Then I noticed the privacy then got ridiculously paranoid to the point I've deleted all my account (Which I've REALLY regretted looking back at it) and barely used my technology
in 2021 and 2022 I've did used a little bit during late 2021 though. While I was trying out LinuxMint for the first time I thought all my data was wiped, but in reality LinuxMint didn't came pre installed with NTFS so I wipe my Filesystem With all my REALLY crucial data one of them
was a discord server that I really liked (I think it was a shitpost/meme server, but the quality was good since people would post original stuff on it) after the disk wipe I notice the NTFS was actually a driver on Linux I had to install at that moment I knew, I fucked up. I was
a massive fucking idiot for deleting my partition with a ton really important data I needed that's now lost forever. Eventually, I've got sick of this privacy shit, and went back to Windows to become Microsoft's bitch boy. :feelsstudy:

Anyways I'm about to rest for a while. I'll be back soon.
I didn't see this for a while bc no tag/reply.

But that really sucks. At first I thought you meant that you just reformatted your filesystem, but then I saw "wipe" and yeah there's no way of getting that stuff back lol. Hopefully you don't have any more misfortune with your data in the future.