Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I need company :(

Xpvfz

Xpvfz

Every man for himself.
NGL being alone for a while is quite boring. I'd like to have company with my brocels. So what do y'all wanna talk about? (Besides foids.)

what do y'all wanna talk about?
I want to talk about why my subhuman parents put me on this earth to endure this punishing existence.

ok hi

how does one go about getting certified in misogyny? sounds based

I want to talk about why my subhuman parents put me on this earth to endure this punishing existence.
At least it ain't bad enough being born in a 3rd world country.

Hey whats up man what are you up to?

Those are the words I never want to hear from a man

Learning Linux. It's a bit tougher than I'd expected.
Yeah had to drop my computer science class, coding is hard as shit I dont know how people major in this

Yeah had to drop my computer science class, coding is hard as shit I dont know how people major in this
FR. Who could remember this:
root #tar xpvf stage3-*.tar.xz --xattrs-include='*.*' --numeric-owner
Regardless, I'm doing it since I have no life anyways.

FR. Who TF could remember this:
root #tar xpvf stage3-*.tar.xz --xattrs-include='*.*' --numeric-owner
It's all memorizing and then you get one character wrong the whole program breaks it's brutal

It's all memorizing and then you get one character wrong the whole program breaks it's brutal
It's not actually that hard. TBF I've got specific commands written in my notebook incase I forget to do that specific thing. for example partitioning my file systems. If I want to write a 128GB Storage in the terminal, I can just pop open fdisk, read my notes on how to do it, set partition flags, set that UUID in my /etc/fstab configuration so that next time I boot my storage, it automatically mounts. I run openSUSE with a ArchLinux VM with QEMU. But I still use Windows for gaming.

What you've been up to?

Last edited:
Geuss I'm a boy.
I like the Banjo PFP, my brain didn't register what it was, which is your favourite tooie or kazooie?

Normies are evil, most people are careless freaks.

I like the Banjo PFP, my brain didn't register what it was, which is your favourite tooie or kazooie?
I beat kazooie, I think back in 2017 (I was young) Tooie was a fucking pain. I just beat the game like a month ago thanks to this Nintendo Power Strategy guide: https://archive.org/details/BanjoTooieNintendoPowerOfficialStrategyGuide

If it wasn't for that, I would've never beaten the game. If You've never Played B-K, Play the first game. And if you hate back tracking, I recommend avoiding Tooie.

What's your favorite DMC Game?

Last edited:
I beat kazooie, I think back in 2017 (I was like, 12 ATT) Tooie was a fucking pain. I just beat the game like a month ago thanks to this Nintendo Power Strategy guide: https://archive.org/details/BanjoTooieNintendoPowerOfficialStrategyGuide

If it wasn't for that, I would've never beaten the game. If You've never Played B-K, Play the first game. And if you hate back tracking, I recommend avoiding Tooie.
I grew up playing them on N64 infront of a crt, good times, also played multiplayer (underrated) party lan, I love N64 games and most games made by Rare

First time? :feelsjuice:
My whole life
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

I grew up playing them on N64 infront of a crt, good times, also played multiplayer (underrated) party lan, I love N64 games and most games made by Rare
That's really wholesome to hear. c: I played the XBLA demo Version on my HDMI Flat screen 1920x1080 widescreen TV so many time that I've lost count. Finally around Dec 2015 My Brother got an Xbox One for his birthday and I bought Rare Replay, just to play Banjo, Conker, Viva Piñata, and Perfect Dark. I wish GoldenEye. was on there too. DKC is also a banger.

It's not actually that hard. TBF I've got specific commands written in my notebook incase I forget to do that specific thing. for example partitioning my file systems. If I want to write a 128GB Storage in the terminal, I can just pop open fdisk, read my notes on how to do it, set partition flags, set that UUID in my /etc/fstab configuration so that next time I boot my storage, it automatically mounts. I run openSUSE with a ArchLinux VM with QEMU. But I still use Windows for gaming.

What you've been up to?
Damn lol that's more than just "learning linux". Very few people would actually remember how to do that stuff without looking it up or at least using man pages. Based though.

That's really wholesome to hear. c: I played the XBLA demo Version on my HDMI Flat screen 1920x1080 widescreen TV so many time that I've lost count. Finally around Dec 2015 My Brother got an Xbox One for his birthday and I bought Rare Replay, just to play Banjo, Conker, Viva Piñata, and Perfect Dark. I wish GoldenEye. was on there too. DKC is also a banger.
Good stuff making me nostalgic now i will never cry before bed

NGL being alone for a while is quite boring. I'd like to have company with my brocels. So what do y'all wanna talk about? (Besides foids.)
Let's talk about murdering and raping women (in Fallout: New Vegas). What are your thoughts on that?

Yeah I'm getting really sick of Micropenis's tumor of an "OS". I'm trying to switch to Linux by 2025.
luckily for me beamng drive runs on linux and its basically the only thing i play

Damn lol that's more than just "learning linux". Very few people would actually remember how to do that stuff without looking it up or at least using man pages. Based though.
I've just started using Linux back in March 2022, And alot of youtubers I've learned from are CTT, DistroTube, Mental Outlaw (My Favorite), Luke Smith (My second favorite), and many more. So thank them.

I've just started using Linux back in March 2022, And alot of youtubers I've learned from are CTT, DistroTube, Mental Outlaw (My Favorite), Luke Smith (My second favorite), and many more. So thank them.
i started learning on a server

luckily for me beamng drive runs on linux and its basically the only thing i play
Luckily for me I don't play multiplayer. But I'll miss Wallpaper Engine and LaunchBox though. :c

Luckily for me I don't play multiplayer. But I'll miss Wallpaper Engine and LaunchBox though. :c
better this than a piece of shit that lags, is bloated, and crashes and nags you to update every day

better this than a piece of shit that lags, is bloated, and crashes and nags you to update every day
Do forget sucking your data, like sucking dick. For the alphabet boys that glows brighter than the fucking sun. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Do forget sucking your data, like sucking cock. For the alphabet boys that glows brighter than the fucking sun. :feelsjuice:
yeah that too

you like majora's mask ?

you like majora's mask ?
First of All, Based PFP. Second, I'm trying to get a N64 controller just to play TLOZOOT and TLOZMM a modern controller feels weird. I've never played a Zelda game, so I wanted to save this for a very special occasion c:

Here's a PFP I know You'll like ;>

Last edited:
Spreading Blackpill worldwide and isolate simping normies

First of All, Based PFP. Second, I'm trying to get a N64 controller just to play TLOZOOT and TLOZMM a modern controller feels weird. I've never played a Zelda game, so I wanted to save this for a very special occasion c:
Thanks Banjobro, you're gonna love Majora's mask (i think) truly a blackpilled game

ED2EEF7A828B5517A6E0F19BBC40877C414609EF

Do forget sucking your data, like sucking cock. For the alphabet boys that glows brighter than the fucking sun. :feelsjuice:
Good analogy :lul: Definitely not easy to mitigate that though, even on Linux.

He actually made the Zero to Hero Linux series which was REALLY good. Unfortunately it stopped by the third episode which was a real shame. Besides he doesn't make Linux content that much.
Unfortunately he doesn't make much content in general anymore, but I like re-watching stuff.

Good analogy :lul: Definitely not easy to mitigate that though, even on Linux.
Well It's like a modern car. You take the car, but you can't modify, troubleshoot, install new stuff, etc. and some contents are locked behind a DRM like seat warmers, and dash cams., and It collects information about you back to the dealership. Who would even want a car like that?

Well It's like a modern car. You take the car, but you can't modify, troubleshoot, install new stuff, etc. and some contents are locked behind a DRM like seat warmers, and dash cams., and It collects information about you back to the dealership. Who would even want a car like that?
Yeah, but for true privacy, even on Linux, you have to go super hardcore. Richard Stallman is a great example.
All the details are here: https://stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

Bro I know I have no life and all, but:

dd6296ce8cc534debb781dc617868c93.jpg

If you're really paranoid THAT much about privacy, just live in the amish, or far FAR away from the 14 eyes.
JFL I personally don't do any of that stuff. In fact, I still use Windows all the time for gaming. The reason I bring it up is because people shouldn't assume they're private on any modern system.

JFL I personally don't do any of that stuff. In fact, I still use Windows all the time for gaming. The reason I bring it up is because people shouldn't assume they're private on any modern system.
Yeah I learned that shit the hard way :c

It was the nearly the end of 2020 I've just discovered the brave browser because it was faster than chrome. Then I noticed the privacy then got ridiculously paranoid to the point I've deleted all my account (Which I've REALLY regretted looking back at it) and barely used my technology
in 2021 and 2022 I've did used a little bit during late 2021 though. While I was trying out LinuxMint for the first time I thought all my data was wiped, but in reality LinuxMint didn't came pre installed with NTFS so I wipe my Filesystem With all my REALLY crucial data one of them
was a discord server that I really liked (I think it was a shitpost/meme server, but the quality was good since people would post original stuff on it) after the disk wipe I notice the NTFS was actually a driver on Linux I had to install at that moment I knew, I fucked up. I was
a massive fucking idiot for deleting my partition with a ton really important data I needed that's now lost forever. Eventually, I've got sick of this privacy shit, and went back to Windows to become Microsoft's bitch boy. :feelsstudy:

Anyways I'm about to rest for a while. I'll be back soon.

Last edited: