Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I need an Incels.is thread (or threads) to show the masses.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
A risky idea has come to mind. Not "illegal" risky, but I feel like maybe some people of authority might wanna come talk to me if I do this.

At the risk of doxxing myself, I live in a city that has these "smart kiosks" up and down the street. These kiosks come with various features, including a "photo booth" application. You can take your picture and it'll stay on the screen, at least for a while.

I also have a phone. What if I opened up Incels.is on my phone, went to a thread, and used the smart kiosk to take a picture of that thread? That thread would then be broadcast by the kiosk billboard for all walking by to see. Let's take it a step further. What if I was to keep walking down the street and doing this with every kiosk I saw? What thread, or threads, should I do that with?

If this was illegal, and I maintain that it isn't, but if this WAS illegal, I guess it would be tantamount to vandalism. I'm sure you can't just take any picture with this thing, I don't think I could post a picture of my dick. But even if I do this very legal thing, I think people would want to find me. And the problem with that is, you're constantly being filmed. If you make an effort to try and not be filmed or conceal your identity? That'll make people want to find you even more. It's not illegal to post pictures of Incels.is on these kiosks. But then, it's also not illegal for the city to release footage of me to, say, the local news. And then that goes viral. And suddenly my blurry homage is known on the Internet as "Kioskcel The Incels.is Digital Paperboy." You'll see my face and everything. You'll know me intimately.

But I'm too intrigued by this potential to pass it up. So I need an idea for a thread. Or maybe a few threads, I dunno.

Weren’t there infographics somewhere on the blog or wiki about the blackpill? I’m trying to find them

You sure? Those are boring and don't really catch the eye. Not entertaining, nor intriguing.

Must read content section has some pretty interesting discussions on the Black Pill. Edmund Kemper, as a case in point, makes good threads too. Perhaps you could use one of those.

In any case, please, for everyone's sake, don't post edgy threads where members endorse mass murderers and rapists. Even though they might be joking, the average person wouldn't comprehend.

Classic Frothy hijinks
No, don't do that you hothead, that's a ticket straight to Gitmo

Must read content section has some pretty interesting discussions on the Black Pill. Edmund Kemper, as a case in point, makes good threads too. Perhaps you could use one of those.

In any case, please, for everyone's sake, don't post edgy threads where members endorse mass murderers and rapists. Even though they might be joking, the average person wouldn't comprehend.

Those are all too big to fit on my phone screen. Also, what is it about the Must Read section where each thread has the opening post removed?

Do it. It's over anyways

lol do it bro

I was hoping to find a thread or threads that would make people go "What is this place about? What's going on on this forum? This place looks wacky and nutty, I wanna learn more."