Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I need advice

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically what the title says. After much thought I want to try taking the white pill to improve my life and at least feel good about myself and have a (relatively) comfortable life despite my incelism.

Maximize your health and do whatever you can to maximize your life: don't smoke, don't drink, exercise, eat healthy, sleep well, avoid stress, meditate, Find non-toxic drinks that keep you calm and have a peaceful mind.

The path is there, but laziness is a factor of inceldom.

Become friends with a benevolent Chad. One that stands up for the little guy and one that abides by Jesus's/Mohammed's/Buddhist's teachings rather than soyciety's. You will find yourself becoming a Chadcelite rather than a Chadlite, far better than just being an incel.

Just don't listen to their dating advice, because it's literally the same as asking a foid how to ascend.

Based choice.

I took the white-pill some time ago. I feel like that many here don't like the white-pill, which I think is unjustified. I think that it's something all of us should strive for, and is the healthiest path that the black-pill can lead one to. I think that the WP gets a bad rep because many here tend to believe that it's antithetical to the BP. I don't think so at all, though.

The white-pill is the idea that despite looks being everything, and that society will never accept you, you still have yourself.

I think that's why the WP is such a hard path to take. Because I'm certain that almost all of us here hate ourselves. How can one be happy with themselves if they don't even like that person to begin with?

Honestly, the most important thing I have to tell you on the WP is this: It takes time.

You're not going to wake up one day and be good at something.
You're not going to see success just because you took the white-pill.
You're certainly not going to ever be accepted as anything other than subhuman by others.

But you should still push through it. It's okay to fail sometimes, it's what makes us human.

How do I advise you to start on the path of the WP? Just do whatever you like. Try out the things that interest you.

Start small. Dedicate yourself to even spending as little as 5 minutes per day doing that thing; practicing.

You only have so much will power. Don't jump to doing extreme schedules and goals. If you do that, you're going to inevitably fail; and you're going to feel like a loser because you couldn't do the thing you said you were going to do.

I believe in you brocel. I'm wishing you an amazing future.

whitepill is retarded mgtow redpill cope

modern incel trends are just bluepilled/redpilled recidivism

NTpill = bluepill
whitepill = redpill selfimprovement cope

it's all just pointlessly reinventing the wheel

Maximize your health and do whatever you can to maximize your life: don't smoke, don't drink, exercise, eat healthy, sleep well, avoid stress, meditate, Find non-toxic drinks that keep you calm and have a peaceful mind.

The path is there, but laziness is a factor of inceldom.
Based choice.

I took the white-pill some time ago. I feel like that many here don't like the white-pill, which I think is unjustified. I think that it's something all of us should strive for, and is the healthiest path that the black-pill can lead one to. I think that the WP gets a bad rep because many here tend to believe that it's antithetical to the BP. I don't think so at all, though.

The white-pill is the idea that despite looks being everything, and that society will never accept you, you still have yourself.

I think that's why the WP is such a hard path to take. Because I'm certain that almost all of us here hate ourselves. How can one be happy with themselves if they don't even like that person to begin with?

Honestly, the most important thing I have to tell you on the WP is this: It takes time.

You're not going to wake up one day and be good at something.
You're not going to see success just because you took the white-pill.
You're certainly not going to ever be accepted as anything other than subhuman by others.

But you should still push through it. It's okay to fail sometimes, it's what makes us human.

How do I advise you to start on the path of the WP? Just do whatever you like. Try out the things that interest you.

Start small. Dedicate yourself to even spending as little as 5 minutes per day doing that thing; practicing.

You only have so much will power. Don't jump to doing extreme schedules and goals. If you do that, you're going to inevitably fail; and you're going to feel like a loser because you couldn't do the thing you said you were going to do.

I believe in you brocel. I'm wishing you an amazing future.
:feelscomfy: Thanks brocels, I will try to do everything I can to get out of this abyss. I hope I can do it.