Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need advice on what to do about chad “friend” who bully’s me

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I had this chad “friend” who I became friends with by jestermaxxing and making a fool out of myself. The entire time I have been “friends” with him he has been making fun of me for being ugly and autistic and always bragging about fucking his stacy girlfriend and all the stacies and beckies he’s fucked and dated in front of me just to piss me of:feelsree: around a week ago I got tired of his bull shit and started screaming at him on an Xbox party and then I told him I wanted to fight him at first he agreed to meet me at the park the next day but he pussyed out last minute because “I know your going to bring a weapon” the next day I convinced him I wouldn’t and we decided to meet up but then he pussyed out again his new excuse was that he’s “sore from working out” he’s been saying that for the past few days despite the fact he had only worked out once and there’s no way he’s still sore I need advice on what to do

Run up on him

I had this chad “friend” who I became friends with by jestermaxxing and making a fool out of myself. The entire time I have been “friends” with him he has been making fun of me for being ugly and autistic and always bragging about fucking his stacy girlfriend and all the stacies and beckies he’s fucked and dated in front of me just to piss me of:feelsree: around a week ago I got tired of his bull shit and started screaming at him on an Xbox party and then I told him I wanted to fight him at first he agreed to meet me at the park the next day but he pussyed out last minute because “I know your going to bring a weapon” the next day I convinced him I wouldn’t and we decided to meet up but then he pussyed out again his new excuse was that he’s “sore from working out” he’s been saying that for the past few days despite the fact he had only worked out once and there’s no way he’s still sore I need advice on what to do
leave him immediately he is only using you as an ego boost EVERY DAMN TIME YOU SEE HIM

YOUR HIS FUCKING WINGMAN even though you dont know it and he doesnt ask

Why are you hanging out with him? Lol, just ignore the guy.

KILL HIM HE FUCKING NEEDS TO DIE:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

KILL HIM HE FUCKING NEEDS TO DIE:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I wish I could gather him his girlfriend all his normie and chad friends and all the foids he’s fucked and go ER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: (in gta 5)

stab this cocksucker take this pikachu and spin it on his throat

34781.jpg

ROCK ON PIKACHU :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: ROCK ON ON CHADS DEAD BODY

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

ROCK OOOOOOOOONNN MOTHAFUCCA :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

34781.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI_qj0Xchqs

stop being a cuck and kick him out. you are worth more then this.you were made to serve god,not be a punching bag for chad

Tell him if he doesn't want you to kick his ass, he's got one week to get his girlfriend to set you up with a cute friend of hers.

Tell him if he doesn't want you to kick his ass, he's got one week to get his girlfriend to set you up with a cute friend of hers.
None of her friends would ever have sex with me

My HTN sexhaver big brother used to bully me too, screaming at me, insulting me and shit for no valid reasons.
One day i punched him in the face, kicked him when he was at the ground and screamed louder than he’s able to. I told him, i will stab him if he dares to come over in this house again (basically kicked him out).
He became so scared of me, he left the house and went to his dad before he found a new apartment.

My HTN sexhaver big brother used to bully me too, screaming at me, insulting me and shit for no valid reasons.
One day i punched him in the face, kicked him when he was at the ground and screamed louder than he’s able to. I told him, i will stab him if he dares to come over in this house again (basically kicked him out).
He became so scared of me, he left the house and went to his dad before he found a new apartment.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I need advice on what to do
Ragequit. Pussy out :feelskek:

Just tell him I never had a girlfriend I'm not cool with you bragging about your sex life. If you wanna be friends that's cool but we gotta quit if you don't watch your mouth. You're hurting my feelings, fr :feelskek:

I haven't had any "friends" since the pandemic began.

He's not your friend, he's just using u to make himself feel better. Fucking ditch that guy, ignore him, you'll feel better without him and if he messes with u again, just fucking sock him in the face.

Having irl friends is a fakecels trait, even if it's a Chad using you to inflate his own ego by hanging out with the "Virgin loser".

I wish I could gather him his girlfriend all his normie and chad friends and all the foids he’s fucked and go ER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: (in gta 5)
Bring the rest of the Droid Army with you and exterminate all of them (in LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

what a retarded thread.
just ignore/ghost him. Requires less time & effot.