Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Need a Time Machine Boyos

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I had a small window of opportunity to ascend from around 2008-2013, before my face turned ugly. I just needed to NTmax and not have avoided interacting with girls and I could have made it. Sadly, that time is gone, there's no way to reverse puberty. I desperately need to lucid dream so I can travel back in time and experience being treated like a human being by girls and mogging many of my former school friends. Please help me out I need to relive my prime and set it right. I should have turned into a HTN or chadlite if puberty had gotten right like it doesn't for some friends but it went horribly wrong.

Last edited:
How old are you?

What made your face go ugly? Just age or weight fluctuation
Puberty fucked up many of my features. My nose went from fitting my face to being oversized, wide, and ugly. My skin was destroyed by cystic acne and also suffer keloid scars. I developed shitty facial hair. My eyebrows were shaped a little better though thinner and grayer and my eyes had better lashes, my lips looked a little thicker too. The baby fat covered up my recessed orbitals. Though in some pics it looks like I suffered downward growth and my recessed chin was more noticeable. I was also never overweight. I was taller than average for my age group.

Looking at old passport photos since they are all I have, I would be rated at least LTN in all of them probably MTN too. However, I looked better in motion and have been rated average in other pics taken on webcam, while also rated chadlite in an old smiling photo, realistically I was probably MTN to HTN max. I also had a good haircut which complimented my forehead but impossible to do it now because of ugly forehead shape.

There were two issues my eyes looked more asymmetrical than now but still somewhat cuter and my lips shape was somewhat worse in a passport photo but not 100 percent sure that was my natural expression. My skin also looked lighter in most photos

Last edited:
Puberty fucked up many of my features. My nose went from fitting my face to being oversized, wide, and ugly. My skin was destroyed by cystic acne and also suffer keloid scars. I developed shitty facial hair. My eyebrows were shaped a little better though thinner and grayer and my eyes had better lashes, my lips looked a little thicker too. The baby fat covered up my recessed orbitals. Though in some pics it looks like I suffered downward growth and my recessed chin was more noticeable. I was also never overweight. I was taller than average for my age group.

Looking at old passport photos since they are all I have, I would be rated at least LTN in all of them probably MTN too. However, I looked better in motion and have been rated average in other pics taken on webcam, while also rated chadlite in an old smiling photo, realistically I was probably MTN to HTN max. I also had a good haircut which complimented my forehead but impossible to do it now because of ugly forehead shape.

There were two issues my eyes looked more asymmetrical than now but still somewhat cuter and my lips shape was somewhat worse in a passport photo but not 100 percent sure that was my natural expression. My skin also looked lighter in most photos
My biggest problem is my overbite, causing me to be recessed. I’m also balding which is fantastic, I’m 25 as well.

My biggest problem is my overbite, causing me to be recessed. I’m also balding which is fantastic, I’m 25 as well.
My hair is graying and whitening which is pretty bad but my condolences on the Norwood reaper. I too have an overbite and a recessed mandible.

Same here. I’m over 30. Nearly every day I wish I could go back to being 16 and set my life up better. I believe if I’d pillaged my way to getting 70 grand by 22 I would of been able to improve enough with surgeries to be considered good enough for their shallow standards. I would also be able to avoid getting this autoimmune disease

I had a small window of opportunity to ascend from around 2008-2013, before my face turned ugly. I just needed to NTmax and not have avoided interacting with girls and I could have made it. Sadly, that time is gone, there's no way to reverse puberty. I desperately need to lucid dream so I can travel back in time and experience being treated like a human being by girls and mogging many of my former school friends. Please help me out I need to relive my prime and set it right. I should have turned into a HTN or chadlite if puberty had gotten right like it doesn't for some friends but it went horribly wrong.
lucid dream isn't enough. you need a real time machine