Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a movie about something destroying a city invading our planet or anything that leads to alot of city destruction

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Movie plot:

I want a movie where there is a huge fight, Maybe a tank, Maybe an alien spaceship, Maybe some good stuff, And in the main role, AN incel will be saving the world, Maybe in another scenario he is chased down by a jaguar or another beast and he has to fight to survive.

Maybe the movie title could be Rise of the manlets
Maybe the movie title could be Survival of the fittest
Maybe the movie title could be Master sergeant little fights the world
Maybe the movie title could be Rise of the tallfag

He will have deformity and manletism and M60 machinegun

Classic Guns: M60 Machine Gun | An Official Journal Of The NRA

Just like Rambo
Rambo: First Blood Part II' turns 35: 5 things you didn't know about the  Sylvester Stallone action movie

Not part of discussion but as a question instead: Suggest me good movies bros :feelsLightsaber: I want maximum gore and violence :feelsdevil:

Bohemia Interactive T-72 Main Battle Tank - YouTube
Indian leopard - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Just movies?
Ye i need a violent movie! Like extremely bloody! Or maybe an alien invasion, Maybe something about war that i havent seen yet.

Movie plot:

I want a movie where there is a huge fight, Maybe a tank, Maybe an alien spaceship, Maybe some good stuff, And in the main role, AN incel will be saving the world, Maybe in another scenario he is chased down by a jaguar or another beast and he has to fight to survive.

Maybe the movie title could be Rise of the manlets
Maybe the movie title could be Survival of the fittest
Maybe the movie title could be Master sergeant little fights the world
Maybe the movie title could be Rise of the tallfag

He will have deformity and manletism and M60 machinegun

Classic Guns: M60 Machine Gun | An Official Journal Of The NRA

Just like Rambo
Rambo: First Blood Part II' turns 35: 5 things you didn't know about the  Sylvester Stallone action movie' turns 35: 5 things you didn't know about the  Sylvester Stallone action movie

Not part of discussion but as a question instead: Suggest me good movies bros :feelsLightsaber: I want maximum gore and violence :feelsdevil:

View attachment 1051993View attachment 1051994
Event Horizon.