Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I need 5 USAcels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I need about 5 more or so USAcels for a study. If open to it, message me. It is trusted. I do vet study makers. 99% of them get told to eat my dick, well atleast "a" dick. Not necessarily mine. But someones if they're a cunt.

Edit : (PM IF INTERESTED BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS LOCKED)

Also If you don't want to that's fine. Ignore it. No obligationpill.

Here's for the replies though. Call me a fed, a fag, a fretard. I've run out of F words apart from one ending in "aggot". Call me a whatever really. i'm somewhat drunk. I think I could be more but I thought i'd have more things id get called for this post a minute ago. But i've forgotten. But feel free to give me some creative shit tbh.

If you also just dont agree with studies for whatever other reason. Then fair, all I can say is that even if it doesnt help me or you personally, which it may not because I don't see change happening for a long time personally (but it's a start atleast?), I dont see any issue in a study ends up directly disproving normie opinions about us (as they often do because they don't know shit about incels). Honest takes are good.

Also yes I locked this thread for replies because I couldn't be arsed with the replies, good or bad. I'm just rotting lately tbh. And everytime I log in, my notification queue is large and I don't want my notifications getting bigger everytime I log back in because i'm a latent bastard lately. For that I apologise tbh. I cant stop drinking myself to shit.

If anyone one wants to reply just to me, to abuse me to shit, or to ask about the study. Go ahead. Either way I dont mind. I just want to try and atleast bring about some good I guess. Normies hate us and spew bullshit they know nothing about based on shit they've never looked at.

I atleast like to take the time to give studies i've got confidence in, the time to do so. because so far, the few the exist at the moment, they've routinely disproved normie opinions of us. So they cant just end up milking one single guy for 10 fucking years and label us all under that one guy. Despite non-incels murdering people on the daily... Imagine if we held them to that standard. Im ranting now. I'm going to drink a little more and head to sleep in the hour.

not locked thread

not locked thread
Ty for letting me know to take your accidental Universe perms away jfl.

Ngl though I didnt lock the thread at first like a retard but went for a piss and realized. #

Status
Not open for further replies.