Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I nearly had a St Bagelcel moment at McDonalds.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I go in and order a large soda, and I only have a $50 bill on me. The cashier is a young female nigress. She accepts my bill, only to tell me that she'll have to check it first. She then immediately contradicts herself and says they can't accept bills larger than $20. While this happens, she and her foid coworker start giggling. I go to my car to get some change. I hand it to her, and she asks me if its the right amount, to which i reply yes. She then says "I guess I'll take your word for it". I sternly say "WHY DONT YOU COUNT IT THEN". She doesnt even count it right, muttering "close enough". It took all of my power not to explode at her.

I cannot tell you how many incidents ive had with young foid cashiers over nothing. Im not hitting on them or being aggressive, im just trying to order food like a normal human being, and they act like I'm inconveniencing them, even though they're supposed to be doing their job. Its getting to the point where i dont even want to go out to eat anymore.

She might just have been legit retarded, tbh

Nigress probably couldn't count.

Try asking for the manager next time.

expecting mcdonalds workers to count lol, theres a reason the tills just have words on them rather than numbers
I dont expect her to count, i was pissed at her for accusing me of not having the right amount of money
Nigress probably couldn't count.

Try asking for the manager next time.
The manager was right there and didn't do anything! Of course the manager was also a foid

Cook some food at home

Drop you soda at the floor so the whore has to clean it up

Don't eat at McCuckonald's

Cook some food at home
I was headed to the laundromat, i needed something to drink
Drop you soda at the floor so the whore has to clean it up
I should've. But i go there often and i dont want to get banned. Most likely she'd make some poor incel clean it

i wish the world was full of robots i hate interacting so much

Fuck that shit. Brings back some ptsd. Eventually you reach a point where you don't take chit anymore then everyone acts surprised to see that you're pissed.

God I hate normies they're all the same.

I hand it to her, and she asks me if its the right amount, to which i reply yes. She then says "I guess I'll take your word for it". I sternly say "WHY DONT YOU COUNT IT THEN". She doesnt even count it right, muttering "close enough". It took all of my power not to explode at her.
Why did you get so pissed. If they won’t count the change that’s more beneficial for you

just show ur alpha dominance bro

You’d love Japan. So many self service, automated robotics, lack of human contact.

Dont think they meant your height bro. But wasnt there and didnt saw them

For those who don’t get the symbolism:

Nigress got his $50 bill but didn’t want to give change for it because she felt like putting him in his place by asking for a “smaller” bill.

Then he comes back with change but the nigress is still worried he’ll come up “short”.

Behold, the ragefuel.

(Could be just low IQ/lazy staff though)

Nigress got his $50 bill but didn’t want to give change for it because she felt like putting him in his place by asking for a “smaller” bill.

Then he comes back with change but the nigress is still worried he’ll come up “short”.

Behold, the ragefuel.

Ive met mcdonalds workers they are def just retarded. But it doesnt detract from the fact that women and society at large disrespect short men

Behold, the ragefuel.

It could be but we werent there Its hard to say

Why did you get so pissed. If they won’t count the change that’s more beneficial for you

Behold, the ragefuel.

This is why. She was being condescending by assuming I gave her the wrong amount.

I had a similar problem. Went to a local casual Mexican place. Ordered my food which was a combo that included a drink. Bitch didn’t give me my drink so I asked for it while at the counter. She said it didn’t come with it. I looked at the menu and clearly saw that it came with a drink. I told her this and she was either too dumb or couldn’t read or both. Eventually she said ok here I’ll give you one, like she was doing me a favor and giving it to me free. Almost lost my shit and asked for my money back but too high inhib.

Have gone back and she doesn’t work there anymore, and all the other girls working there do well and always give me my drink when I order one.

I had a similar problem. Went to a local casual Mexican place. Ordered my food which was a combo that included a drink. Bitch didn’t give me my drink so I asked for it while at the counter. She said it didn’t come with it. I looked at the menu and clearly saw that it came with a drink. I told her this and she was either too dumb or couldn’t read or both. Eventually she said ok here I’ll give you one, like she was doing me a favor and giving it to me free. Almost lost my shit and asked for my money back but too high inhib.

Have gone back and she doesn’t work there anymore, and all the other girls working there do well and always give me my drink when I order one.
I've had problems with foids at Mexican places the most, they are so nasty. I once ordered a meal with a drink in the drive thru. When I got to the window, the foid asked me to say my order again, and she began giggling while asking me. When she gave me my drink, she gave it to me with no ice. I ask for a new drink with ice, and when she gives me the new drink, it STILL doesn't have ice. She didn't fasten the lid either, so when I went to give it back to her, it came loose and got all over me, and she began giggling again. At this point, an older female manager saw what was happening, and got me my drink. She is so lucky she was protected behind the drive thru window. Thankfully I haven't seen her working there again.

Last edited:
>soda

JFL at drinking garbage poison corn syrup “drinks”

Normally I'd go through the drive thru, but they never give me enough ice, so I'm better off doing it myself.
Drink diet coke or energy drinks from safeway, or water only if you want to lose 10 pounds quick.

If you’re fat cause you drink soda and eat fast food you’re a volcel.

She might just have been legit retarded, tbh

OP, you're talking about a McDonald's cashier. Hardly the cream of the intellectual crop.

They fuck up everyone's order, not just ours.

OP, you're talking about a McDonald's cashier. Hardly the cream of the intellectual crop.

They fuck up everyone's order, not just ours.
I was just ordering a drink, and she made it so much harder than it needed to be

I was just ordering a drink, and she made it so much harder than it needed to be

IKR?

And then they turn around and ask for a higher minimum wage. JFL.

I don't know which country you're from but in most countries, they've already deployed these touchscreen kiosks. At least someone up in corporate has brains.

Stop eating such crap man, you will feel better.

I don't know which country you're from but in most countries, they've already deployed these touchscreen kiosks. At least someone up in corporate has brains.
I'm in the US. And the McDonald's I was at has kiosks. But I only had cash
You’d love Japan. So many self service, automated robotics, lack of human contact.
If I were to ever expat, Japan would be my first choice

Last edited:

In Hong Kong, you can order at the kiosk, print out what you ordered, and then pay for it to a cashier. Their job is even easier at that point.

In London, UberEats has the entire process covered.

In Hong Kong, you can order at the kiosk, print out what you ordered, and then pay for it to a cashier. Their job is even easier at that point.
The problem today wasn't the order, it was her making the payment process way more difficult than it needed to be.

Nigress?

Lol. Girl -illa

Make sure there's a camera on you when you go Bagel so you can ascend through statusmaxx

Dont let a retarded black woman get you down. They are on the same level as apes and their opinion means nothing

This is why. She was being condescending by assuming I gave her the wrong amount.
Ah, I get it. I thought you were of average height and were just making a loose connection to the bagel incident

Ah, I get it. I thought you were of average height and were just making a loose connection to the bagel incident
Lol no, I was referring to rude female cashiers, a phenomenon I experience too often.

Lol no, I was referring to rude female cashiers, a phenomenon I experience too often.
I was going off of the other post you quoted below me

I was in line at a grocery store that had a female cashier once and she was ringing up one of her coworkers who was in front of me. The girl who was buying something didn't know where something was so the cashier told her to follow her and they both walked away making me look like an idiot standing there for a minute with no one around. I eventually got fed up and left, then I called their corporate number and bitched about it and the next day the district manager called and apologized and told me I could pick up a $10 gift card if I wanted.

Honestly I'd rather just be treated as human by women rather than a gift card.

boyo McDonald's workers are not the smartest. They fuck up everyone's orders no matter who

jfl @ mc donalds
stop eating junk bro

That's the thing people don't understand about us. If you're pretty ugly or comically short you can't even mind your own business. Simply ordering some food becomes a hassle.

I go in and order a large soda, and I only have a $50 bill on me. The cashier is a young female nigress. She accepts my bill, only to tell me that she'll have to check it first. She then immediately contradicts herself and says they can't accept bills larger than $20. While this happens, she and her foid coworker start giggling. I go to my car to get some change. I hand it to her, and she asks me if its the right amount, to which i reply yes. She then says "I guess I'll take your word for it". I sternly say "WHY DONT YOU COUNT IT THEN". She doesnt even count it right, muttering "close enough". It took all of my power not to explode at her.

I cannot tell you how many incidents ive had with young foid cashiers over nothing. Im not hitting on them or being aggressive, im just trying to order food like a normal human being, and they act like I'm inconveniencing them, even though they're supposed to be doing their job. Its getting to the point where i dont even want to go out to eat anymore.
they are propably low iq nothing to worry about

JFL at coping weebcels who think Japan is a good place to live as a foreigner

Brb nobody speaks English

Brb just as expensive as the USA, if not more expensive, have to legit be a millionaire to live there and not work.

Brb JBW doesn’t work as well as other Asian countries thanks to westernization and jap culture

Brb rampant xenophobia, racism, ass backwards immigration laws and justice system, JFL if you’re black and move to Asia.

Brb Fukushima radiation

Brb everyone is a withdrawn wage slaving turbocoper or hikkineet.