Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I mute every girls instagram story because all they do is try rub handsome guys faces in ur face and flex on you and now i just watched 1 and this hap

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I mute every girls instagram story because all they do is try rub handsome guys faces in ur face and flex on you

i decided to open 1 story of a girl i know just because theres a tiny chance it will be flexing a handsome guy shes with

and the first fucking story i opened was her with some 9/10 guy pulling silly faces

LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON THEY POST ON INSTAGRAM IS TO FLEX ON SUBHUMANS WITH THEIR CHADS ITS SO RETARDED

IMAGINE BEING A NORMIE WHO ACTUALLY SITS THERE AND WATCHES EVERY STORY GIRLS POST TO FLEX ON HIM:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HOLY SHIT EVEN 1 STORY HAS PISSED ME OFF THE ENTIRE DAY IDK HOW NORMIES DONT KILL THEMSELVES

Why even use Instagram? The only reason I have it is because I planned on promoting my art on it (which never happened because of a lack of motivation). Otherwise, I would not have it.

Why do you use normfag social media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back